• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

FreeOnes 15 year anniversary T-shirt giveaway

15 away

All these fucking pictures are killing me! It's bad enough that Sprint's service sucks balls and the board loads dreadfully slowly, but then you add a bunch of pictures to the thread, and it makes loading a page nearly impossible! :cussing: :mad:

R

RogueAlan

If you have to go, Demi's treasure wouldn't be a bad last vision...

All these fucking pictures are killing me! It's bad enough that Sprint's service sucks balls and the board loads dreadfully slowly, but then you add a bunch of pictures to the thread, and it makes loading a page nearly impossible! :cussing: :mad:

So then, if I understand what you're saying, you want people to post lots of embedded youtube videos instead? :confused:

:D

I remember when Sprint was in Canada about 10 years ago. It was probably the best of its time for the price on both internet and phone service.