• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Freaky Friday

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/briana-lee said:
Briana Lee[/URL][/B], post: 6624403, member: 586426"]And here's this weeks pic!! You like?! ;) :D

d2b2bf32e2abda51ab5a976053161cd0_large.jpg

me like :O ;)

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/briana-lee said:
Briana Lee[/URL][/B], post: 6624513, member: 586426"]Which one would you prefer got tired?!

Now that's a question isn't it?!!! :D

i guess that depends on which body part youd want me to use to replace it with

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
Great;( The pre-cum has now soaked through my pants. How will I explain this when I need to walk around the office! Briana, you are killin' me here...

Briana Lee

GReat weekend, Briana!

Thanks babe you too!

^^ Golly ... it's as if a mayonnaise truck has exploded at my place. :o

:rofl2: You crack me up babe!!

Great;( The pre-cum has now soaked through my pants. How will I explain this when I need to walk around the office! Briana, you are killin' me here...

Haha! It's always a risk looking at this thread at this time of the week when you're at work! Just say you spilt a drink down yourself! :D

Briana Lee

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention how much I'd like those stuffed in my mouth right now!

Haha! You should have seen them when they came out after I cummed with them inside me!!! ;)

Yum! If you don't remember my past posts, because they aren't nearly as plentiful as some other members, I would gladly finish up with a lasting tongue lashing on that perfect looking asshole of yours!:)

Briana Lee

Yum! If you don't remember my past posts, because they aren't nearly as plentiful as some other members, I would gladly finish up with a lasting tongue lashing on that perfect looking asshole of yours!:)

Mmmmmm me likey that!