• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Freaky Friday

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/briana-lee said:
Briana Lee[/URL][/B], post: 6644454, member: 586426"]It's Friday again so it's time to get abit FREAKY! Here's a screen cap from my last member show on my new website.

Anyone here like pantie stuffing?! ;)

343bda92d092b5c9ca496f2b4aac0f09_large.jpg
:brick::clap::D:spanking:

GodsEmbryo

Closed Account
Briana Lee[/URL][/B], post: 6644454, member: 586426"]It's Friday again so it's time to get abit FREAKY! Here's a screen cap from my last member show on my new website.

... And thy said "Tadaaaaa!" and thy panties cameth out
and there wasseth much rejoicing...

*yaaaay* *yaaaay*
But seriously: :drool2:

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
:brick::clap::D:spanking:

... And thy said "Tadaaaaa!" and thy panties cameth out
and there wasseth much rejoicing...

*yaaaay* *yaaaay*
But seriously: :drool2:

Haha! I guess you liked that one then you two?! :)

Why don't you go for it then? I'm all pro Bri-cat-woman! :drool2:

i second that!

Haha! I'll take it under advisement. The only problem I see is that girls of my 'body shape' don't always look too hot in skin tight latex suits! They're meant for the more slimmer girls like Michelle Pfeiffer in Batman Returns!

Man she looked good in that:

michelle-pfeiffer-as-catwoman-in-batman-returns.jpg

:drool2:

Haha! I'll take it under advisement. The only problem I see is that girls of my 'body shape' don't always look too hot in skin tight latex suits! They're meant for the more slimmer girls like Michelle Pfeiffer in Batman Returns!

You're insane. Your body in a perfect shape to fit in a catsuit. Don't you tell me you feel insecure of your body shapes... You post nudes pics we all adore and love for crying out loud, how bad can it be to put that perfect body of yours in a catsuit? :D :facepalm:

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
The only problem I see is that girls of my 'body shape' don't always look too hot in skin tight latex suits! They're meant for the more slimmer girls

I beg to differ.

Girls like Bianca Beauchamp and Kelly Brook look great in latex.

Briana Lee

You're insane. Your body in a perfect shape to fit in a catsuit. Don't you tell me you feel insecure of your body shapes... You post nudes pics we all adore and love for crying out loud, how bad can it be to put that perfect body of yours in a catsuit? :D :facepalm:

Haha! Thanks babe. It all looks good until you try to fit it into something skin tight & bulges start appearing!! :1orglaugh

I beg to differ.

Girls like Bianca Beauchamp and Kelly Brook look great in latex.

Year I guess. Maybe when I've lost the bit of weight I'm trying to lose I'll give it a go.

Briana Lee

+5 (or is it +6 now for) cat-woman, maybe for Halloween or whenever that new batman movie is coming out?
Having trouble imagining how it wouldn't look awesome, esp. the booty shot(s). goggled some cat suits, sure are a lot of different styles and variants. Gonna be very hit n' miss.

I just hope you don't use the suit from the 2004 movie. *shudder*

Briana Lee

+5 (or is it +6 now for) cat-woman, maybe for Halloween or whenever that new batman movie is coming out?
Having trouble imagining how it wouldn't look awesome, esp. the booty shot(s). goggled some cat suits, sure are a lot of different styles and variants. Gonna be very hit n' miss.

I just hope you don't use the suit from the 2004 movie. *shudder*

Oh god no! Most definitely not that one!

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.

:D Very Nice!

Briana Lee

:D Very Nice!

Thanks babe.

You're a cards fan right Tony?! You would have loved the outfit I wore in my member show last night. All cardinals lingerie & shirt from Victorias Secret! :D