• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Francine Dee

silentfall

Closed Account
where can you get this video. is it on her site yet?

I saw her on blind date once and she looked good! The guy was a complete douchebag, all muscled up but had no game whatsoever. Just proves that good looks only gets you so far haha

Go to tubestack.com and type in francine dee, or ************** too. The video is there!

It must have been taken down. I only see the first and second videos up there. Don't see the third.

For those of you who have seen the third video, is there a title to it?
Or maybe some key words that would narrow down a search?

i thought the first one was live seduction

2nd was backyard head

3rd was sexual healing

and she had a few more sex scenes from the live seduction

I was thinking the same thing as well.

Another one online!

There is a 4th?

1st: Live Seduction a webcam video. They tried to make it seem like a spur of the moment situation. Don't really see any penetration.

2nd: Backyard Head. Hand held cam. You see penetration. But the camera work and lighting was terrible (which was weird since they were outside). Her man definitely does not feel comfortable performing on camera.

3rd: Sexual healing. I have not seen but I heard was another webcam show and apparently not an improvement on the first two.

And what's the 4th? any details?

Again, she has people who do a great job of editing her pics and other videos. Why doesn't she use these same people to bring some production value to her hard core efforts?

Reactions: 004