• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Francine Dee

The fact that the guy lasts like, 30 seconds and you never get a view of the actual creampie in the end hardly wins me over either. Plus, if you're going to encourage people to actually buy the video it would do wonders to go out and get a hd-dv cam. And no guy shots please.
hahaha exactly. Hope she's actually reading this... But really, we don't want to see what you want to see, Francine!

Cool to have Francine here..

But to be honest, her XXX videos are so lacking! I'm a member of her site and it's kinda disappointing when these videos are what I'm paying for!! =[

Peeves
1. Bad camera angles
2. If you're going to do POV invest in a better camera that isn't always so zoomed in!
3. Stop holding the camera yourself..then we see absolutely nothing but blurs!

Thanks

I haven't been a member of her site for years now (vintage the orange car-zoom look! lol) but I remember waiting patiently for something more hardcore. It didn't materialize.

I'm more than glad she's released something more than softcore finally! I've got a soft spot for this woman. Thanks, Francine, and keep up the good work! I think I'll come back to the site!

First off, I'd like to say thank you and welcome to the forum to Francine. I was a member on her site for a long time and enjoyed every minute of it. Her can shows, alone, are worth the membership fee.
Second, to all the folks whining and complaining about the videos, you all need to knock it off. I can see suggesting a little constructive criticism but most of the comments I've seen so far are just downright rude and insulting. Maybe you all should try fucking and filming it yourselves and see how it turns out out. (That is, if anyone that rude and ignorant could actually get a woman to fuck them.) Not exactly an easy feat. I, for one, applaud and thank Francine for being brave enough to try it and share her most intimate moments with her fans.
Come on folks. This is a forum to appreciate the lovely ladies, not to complain and insult them. Lets show a little more manners and appreciation around here.

First off, I'd like to say thank you and welcome to the forum to Francine. I was a member on her site for a long time and enjoyed every minute of it. Her can shows, alone, are worth the membership fee.
Second, to all the folks whining and complaining about the videos, you all need to knock it off. I can see suggesting a little constructive criticism but most of the comments I've seen so far are just downright rude and insulting. Maybe you all should try fucking and filming it yourselves and see how it turns out out. (That is, if anyone that rude and ignorant could actually get a woman to fuck them.) Not exactly an easy feat. I, for one, applaud and thank Francine for being brave enough to try it and share her most intimate moments with her fans.
Come on folks. This is a forum to appreciate the lovely ladies, not to complain and insult them. Lets show a little more manners and appreciation around here.

amen brother

I'm sorry but I'm going to have to side with the other guys on this one. I've seen her HC videos and they're pretty shitty. Just about everything about the videos suck. I've shot better videos of myself and my gf using a cheap sony dsc t7 digital camera.

I'm sorry but I'm going to have to side with the other guys on this one. I've seen her HC videos and they're pretty shitty. Just about everything about the videos suck. I've shot better videos of myself and my gf using a cheap sony dsc t7 digital camera.

Same here! Can't believe that some guys are to stupid to hold the cam while fucking their girl ^^
Coz of this i'll never sign up to such lame teasing sites... thanks no

Doh if I had thought there was any chance at all that the real deal would have been on this forum then I wouldn't have been so critical, it can't be nice reading bad stuff about yourself :(

People have been asking for HC for years so I guess its better to count your blessings lol, even if it isn't a vivid video!

...so,white knight much?

I can't see anything wrong with a little gripeing about the quality of Francines videos. You know, if i thought she was unattractive i wouldn't bother whining about the lackluster quality of her videos.

francine you have the most awesome asian silicone tits

silentfall

Closed Account
well now that francine is officially checked i will say hello and keep up the hard work.