• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Francine Dee

Skateboard P

Now dats nutty!
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/francine-dee said:
Francine Dee[/URL][/B], post: 3933025, member: 379019"]Hello, I am new to this board, and thought I would make this my first post, since the thread is about me..

Yes there Is in fact a 3rd video with me and my boyfriend... I hope you enjoy it.

Hi, Francine :) Welcome to the board! :partysml:

silentfall

Closed Account
Hey Francine, sorry about our little argument there between posters. All of the attention should be on you. Congrats on joining freeones. Hope you like it here, you have many fans on this board. I am one of them. I do have a question though. Have you ever considered doing any work with people like brazzers or something similar?

Hello, I am new to this board, and thought I would make this my first post, since the thread is about me..

Yes there Is in fact a 3rd video with me and my boyfriend... I hope you enjoy it.

lol.....and you really all believe that the earth was a disc and that santa claus is bringing you gifts with his flying sled behind the flying moose......???:eek:
c´mon boys.....how old are you? you cannot really believe that this was her in this forum?
OMG http://s3.****************/images/091218/p4ulnncy.gif

Francine Dee

Official Checked Star Member
Sexy Bitch Adventure XXX - really the door was Locked!

I hope you enjoy it!

P.S. to users.. Please do not post links to my content. If it is out there on a site other then mine, it is stolen. This only hurts our website and me. So please, we ask that you do not support stolen content.

Just saw the one before sexy bitch adventures. Francine is amazingly hot but I just can't stand the P.O.V. type stuff, you can never see her full body or good shots of her bobos, which is why I'm looking in the first place.

Cool to have Francine here..

But to be honest, her XXX videos are so lacking! I'm a member of her site and it's kinda disappointing when these videos are what I'm paying for!! =[

Peeves
1. Bad camera angles
2. If you're going to do POV invest in a better camera that isn't always so zoomed in!
3. Stop holding the camera yourself..then we see absolutely nothing but blurs!

Thanks

Cool to have Francine here..

But to be honest, her XXX videos are so lacking! I'm a member of her site and it's kinda disappointing when these videos are what I'm paying for!! =[

Peeves
1. Bad camera angles
2. If you're going to do POV invest in a better camera that isn't always so zoomed in!
3. Stop holding the camera yourself..then we see absolutely nothing but blurs!

Thanks

they do suck...but hey i wanna see it

The fact that the guy lasts like, 30 seconds and you never get a view of the actual creampie in the end hardly wins me over either. Plus, if you're going to encourage people to actually buy the video it would do wonders to go out and get a hd-dv cam. And no guy shots please.

The fact that the guy lasts like, 30 seconds and you never get a view of the actual creampie in the end hardly wins me over either. Plus, if you're going to encourage people to actually buy the video it would do wonders to go out and get a hd-dv cam. And no guy shots please.

this quote is funny..

anyone got a link or hint to the vids yet