• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Francine Dee

the video is crap!
its from year 2008 in las vegas - shoot with a handy cam or something like that in a hotelroom! she cover herself with some creme and to the end of the video, she takes of her string! but you see nothing, because all the time she had her hand between her legs! YOU SEE NOTHING!!! you also see nothing because of the VERY BAD qualitity of that "video"!!!
NOT WORTH LOOKING AT FOR MORE THAN A SECOND........:lame:

for seeing that shit you only had to google4 "francine dee fingering herself".......

I rather enjoyed it. Sure its not of anything hardcore but its a decent enough video.

silentfall

Closed Account
How about on her website? ;)
Or are you demanding that someone should purposely violate the board rules (not to mention commit a criminal offense), just to give you what you want? :dunno:

get over yourself

get over yourself

Excuse me?! What is your problem, pal? Are you seriously giving me shit, just because someone's reminding you of the rules (not to mention the law)? Do me a favour and get lost.

Or maybe he's commenting on how condescending you were about it. Relax dude.

Yeah right, but he can come in here, aggressively und unashamedly demand the video and become imputent and ignorant when someone reacts to his behaviour? I don't think so. In my opinion, my answer was called for. It's like we say where I come from: "If you can't bear the echo...".

I'm on here for quite some time and I've been around the internet for more than a decade now. Believe me, I'm usually very relaxed when it comes to that kind of stuff, but that's because it mostly comes with a friendly or thankful attitude. Guys like that on the other hand don't deserve my patience. So, from time to time, I just hit the roof.

silentfall

Closed Account
Yeah right, but he can come in here, aggressively und unashamedly demand the video and become imputent and ignorant when someone reacts to his behaviour? I don't think so. In my opinion, my answer was called for. It's like we say where I come from: "If you can't bear the echo...".

I'm on here for quite some time and I've been around the internet for more than a decade now. Believe me, I'm usually very relaxed when it comes to that kind of stuff, but that's because it mostly comes with a friendly or thankful attitude. Guys like that on the other hand don't deserve my patience. So, from time to time, I just hit the roof.

why so angry? and where did a specifically ask for someone to give me a vid. i was simply asking if there was a link anywhere like her vebsite. on google. etc. where are you getting these assumptions from. like i said. get over yourself. i have been a member of this board 4 years longer than you, i know the rules.

why so angry? and where did a specifically ask for someone to give me a vid. i was simply asking if there was a link anywhere like her vebsite. on google. etc. where are you getting these assumptions from. like i said. get over yourself. i have been a member of this board 4 years longer than you, i know the rules.

Listen, you don't have to tell me, to "get over myself", alright. You came in here and stated "where's the vid?". You didn't ask for a link, you didn't ask for a website, you didn't ask for information on where or how to find the video, you didn't say "please" or "thank you", I didn't see the words "could", "would" or "help" and, as you just admitted, you didn't even do a simple google search. You just said "where's the vid", a sentence that can very easily be misinterpreted as "give me the vid". You still want to ask me, where I get my assumptions from?
Sorry, but for someone who wants to play the "I'm here much longer than you" card, you show a grave lack of communication skills when it comes to posting on an internet board. Ever heard of the "four sides of communication" and the "sender recipient relationship"? A message is not only, what you want to say, it's also what you actually say, how you say it and how it is received and perceived. Thinking about that avoids misunderstandigs on an internet board.

So, if we could please get back on topic now.
Has anyone actually seen the new video? Does it even exist? Or is it this pseudo-masturbation video someone already ranted about some posts before?

Handbags out at dawn lol

There was a 2nd HC vid kicking about a few months ago (backyard something or other), so I'm guessing this is a new 3rd one. If its anything like the others it will probably be a bit of a dissapointment.

Hello, I am new to this board, and thought I would make this my first post, since the thread is about me..

Yes there Is in fact a 3rd video with me and my boyfriend... I hope you enjoy it.

Hmm if this is you...welcome to the board...

Also, can you give us a link to what this 3rd vid looks like?

silentfall

Closed Account
Listen, you don't have to tell me, to "get over myself", alright. You came in here and stated "where's the vid?". You didn't ask for a link, you didn't ask for a website, you didn't ask for information on where or how to find the video, you didn't say "please" or "thank you", I didn't see the words "could", "would" or "help" and, as you just admitted, you didn't even do a simple google search. You just said "where's the vid", a sentence that can very easily be misinterpreted as "give me the vid". You still want to ask me, where I get my assumptions from?
Sorry, but for someone who wants to play the "I'm here much longer than you" card, you show a grave lack of communication skills when it comes to posting on an internet board. Ever heard of the "four sides of communication" and the "sender recipient relationship"? A message is not only, what you want to say, it's also what you actually say, how you say it and how it is received and perceived. Thinking about that avoids misunderstandigs on an internet board.

So, if we could please get back on topic now.
Has anyone actually seen the new video? Does it even exist? Or is it this pseudo-masturbation video someone already ranted about some posts before?

go get laid nerd. i am out. i will not respond to you any more. no matter what over dramatic statement you type up.

go get laid nerd. i am out. i will not respond to you any more. no matter what over dramatic statement you type up.

"Got get laid, nerd"? Who the fuck do you think you're talking to, punk? I'm not the one who can't even get one sentence out right, halfbrain.