• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Francesca Dani

Hi there:hatsoff:
I search this babe rare nude photos...she's a cosplayers girl and a Japanese AV idol(but she's Italian)
The only clue i have is this url:

http://www.francescadani.com/

Please help:eek:

Here a pics of her:

131_1.jpg

francescadani

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
Re: Francesca Dani nude photos help!

Thanks a lot bubb!
I hope to have a nice time around the board, actually I'm a kinda lurker but I'll try to post somewhere... :o
And sorry for my english, I'm italian! :rolleyes:

Re: Francesca Dani nude photos help!

It's working now. I don't know what the problem was. Thanks to both of you for looking into it anyway.

Francesca, your site looks interesting. I really like your costumes; you're a very very talented costume designer and maker.

Have you been in any movies yet? If so, what are they? (I would like to see atleast one of them)

I'm an anime fan too. I just got into it though, so I haven't seen many movies yet. So far, my favorite is Princess Mononoke.

I might join your site when I get some more money (I'm currently a college student without a job). What kind of videos do you have on it? Are they just videos of you doing the photo shoots, or do you actually get to roleplay the characters that you're dressing up as? I think I would enjoy watching either, but especially the latter. Although if you're speaking Italian, I wouldn't be able to understand anything you say. :1orglaugh