• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Francesca Dani

OMG. she is looing so beautiful. amazing

I have found a video with uncensored pictures of Miss Dani, in a Kasumi costume but i'm not gonna post it because the absolutly ridicule her.

So i'm just manually gonna look for it now. Looks like it's been published in a magazine or something.

Check back later.

PS. Where's my rep :)

Right 3 times is a charm right? 1st time i didnt know i couldnt hotlink, 2nd time i didnt know photobucket wouldnt work...

3rd time then.

I just threw all 160images in 2 albums on Imageshack. There's actually quiet alot in there i never dreamed of discovering about this absolute gorgeous woman. Like a few smoking webcam captions, some of her ecchi early work as Kasumi and Mai Shiranui, a photoshoot where Francesca is wearing nothing but a chain bikini :), a seethrough shirt and my god those nipples look good in that. But my favorite shoot is the one with the towel in the bathroom.

And yes i found a few great nudes of this babe.

Anyway see for yourself:

http://img705.imageshack.us/g/fdbonus16s.jpg/

http://img710.imageshack.us/g/0009567725540z.jpg/

PS Its alot but she's worth the look. ;)

Francesca if you come online, can you awnser a question please. Do you have a piercing one or both your labia?

Also i'd like to say that i hope within a few years all models are gonna look like you. I hate skin and bone and you're just gorgious. Plus you like games/anime which make you perfect ^^.

For some reason i think she's not doing photosets nudes on purpose, so i think these are like most of her clothless sets; a teaser. Still worth the look tbh...

I think i speak for most of the male fanclub here at freeones when i say; "We all wanna see Francesca showing a little more of her". Till that time we can only hope :).

I want her to do a set where she is the maiden and I'm the tentacle rape monster and fuck every orifice. double penetration to the max. Damn she's hot

Was looking for that set to for quite sometime. Can never seem to get more that just that picture. She did quite a nice job of keeping her nudes consealed.

Though i'm sure they're out there.