• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Francesca Dani

Well, good to know. I look forward to seeing you when i get the chance to go to one of the events your at. You are a lovely and talented lady to say the least. Well, gotta run for now, but I'll be around, see ya.

Michigan, USA. So I will not be seeing you there I fear lol. But Next time your in the states let me know. Just keep on doing what you do and try to enjoy yourself. Thats the best right?

Francesca, those costumes look really cool! I'm a beginner at costume design, and cosplay. In fact, I'm working on a Fourth Doctor costume ("Doctor Who"), but can't find the right color yarn for the scarf. :(

I'm a huge anime fan, as well. "Akira" is an excellent movie. Action is one of my favorite genres of anime (one of my favorite series right now is "Bleach").

It's awesome, finding you here on these forums! ^_^

sei bellissima !

ciao da un italiano come te

ma hai un banner per noi che siamo tuoi fan ?
voglio dire un banner da mettere in firma :D

:D:D

Francesca..

not sure if you have been asked this or not..but do you come up with all the costume ideas and concepts behind your photoshoots? very artistic in my mind and original...

also you have one of the sweetest faces i've ever seen(sweet as in "ah what a sweet girl"

francescadani

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
I'm a huge anime fan, as well. "Akira" is an excellent movie. Action is one of my favorite genres of anime (one of my favorite series right now is "Bleach").

It's awesome, finding you here on these forums! ^_^

Akira is one of my fav movie. I'm glad you are into cosplay thing, cosplay is funny. :)

sei bellissima !

ciao da un italiano come te

ma hai un banner per noi che siamo tuoi fan ?
voglio dire un banner da mettere in firma

Nice to hear from another italian like me! :)
Yes, I have some banner, pm me and I'll send u the links.

O_O! OMG! I hope I can say hi to you this time, I can say I lived a good life if I do =D

I will be glad to meet you there. :)

Thank you so much dave_rhino, I hope you liked my latest FreeOnes t-shirt photoset. More will come very soon! :)

Hi Francesca, do you do any nudes? I need something to blow my load to and you're super hot.

No jjizzbob, I don't do full nude. Btw, thanks so much for considering me super hot! :)

Francesca..

not sure if you have been asked this or not..but do you come up with all the costume ideas and concepts behind your photoshoots? very artistic in my mind and original...

Hi jjb6000, yes, all the concepts behind my photoshoots are my own ideas. I'm glad you like them.