• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Fox News: "Tiger Woods Needs To Become Christian"

becoz by doing this all will be honky dorie and forgiven even if he continues to fornicate :rolleyes:

SgtMarine

Banned
Fox news did not say it, Brit Hume said it.

Maybe because when Brit's son passed away his Christian faith help him deal with the loss, he Brit feels that Tiger needs Jesus in his life.

"I want to pursue my faith more ardently than I have done. I'm not claiming it's impossible to do when you work in this business. I was kind of a nominal Christian for the longest time. When my son died, I came to Christ in a way that was very meaningful to me. If a person is a Christian and tries to face up to the implications of what you say you believe, it's a pretty big thing. If you do it part time, you're not really living it."

Maybe your title should be Brit Hume 'tiger needs to become a Christian"

^ it's the same difference :rolleyes:

Maybe because when Brit's son passed away his Christian faith help him deal with the loss, he Brit feels that Tiger needs Jesus in his life.

"I want to pursue my faith more ardently than I have done. I'm not claiming it's impossible to do when you work in this business. I was kind of a nominal Christian for the longest time. When my son died, I came to Christ in a way that was very meaningful to me. If a person is a Christian and tries to face up to the implications of what you say you believe, it's a pretty big thing. If you do it part time, you're not really living it."

Brit is not some guest on Fox...he is an anchor...he speaks on behalf of Fox in that case.:2 cents:

SgtMarine

Banned
Well either way it is the 2nd lowest rated show in Fox news so I really doublt people are watching it annways, well maybe the OP watches it

Ignore HELLDOUCHER, Sarge. He's a knuckle dragging lefty troll who's only reason for posting is to rile people up. Just pass him by. He's not worth the time.

Ignore HELLDOUCHER, Sarge. He's a knuckle dragging lefty troll who's only reason for posting is to rile people up. Just pass him by. He's not worth the time.

Yeah Sarge, put me on your ignore list since your NeoCon buddies here along with whoredouchebag can't censor me although they would love to if given the chance :)

62768.jpg

I already see where this is going and I don't need future telling ability. I just need a fly hat and look cool to see this thread is already DOOMED before 2012 hits :cool:

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Yeah Sarge, put me on your ignore list since your NeoCon buddies here along with whoredouchebag can't censor me although they would love to if given the chance :)

It's ok, Hellraiser. I won't ignore you. I don't know how. :tongue:

SgtMarine

Banned

I ain't gonna ignore you, you think SgtMarine is scared of words on a computer screen? SgtMarines has litterly been through hell and back, words ain't gonna hurt this Devil Dog.

You have a right to say what you want just as much as I do.

I ain't gonna ignore you, you think SgtMarine is scared of words on a computer screen? SgtMarines has literally been through hell and back, words ain't gonna hurt this Devil Dog.

Dude, we all ate chili one day and had a bad shit storm in the bathroom at least a few times in our lives. I wouldn't necessarily call that hell and back...

I fixed your spelling, by the way. :hatsoff:
Spelling check is in the mail.

EDIT: Please remember, all of us members are not English speakers, as noted in the 'guideline to post'. Correcting a spelling mistake is not a friendly gesture and high-lighting it, is rude. You could have pm'ed him telling him about the mistake. Highlights and underscore is deleted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Brit Hume said it and he's correct.

But, Tiger can't continue to fornicate/ commit adultery. :nono:

Well as these things have gone in the past, it's probably a good idea to make sure the person throwing the stone isn't in a glass house.

Well, nahhh....Brit probably and fornicating. He's got a face only a mother could love.:o

SgtMarine

Banned
Dude, we all ate chili one day and had a bad shit storm in the bathroom at least a few times in our lives. I wouldn't necessarily call that hell and back...

I fixed your spelling, by the way. :hatsoff:
Spelling check is in the mail.

Ever have to take a power dump in the sand? With your friends throwing rocks at you?

Ever have to take a power dump in the sand? With your friends throwing rocks at you?

That whole statement is hilarious :1orglaugh

That will teach you to befriend Muslims and then take a dump on their holy grounds! :tongue:

You have a right to say what you want just as much as I do.

We both understand that this is a mutual right for all taxpayers and paid volunteers who join the military but NeoCons on this site highly disagree with that

becoz by doing this all will be honky dorie and forgiven even if he continues to fornicate :rolleyes:

Why do you care what anybody on Fox News says anyway. The one way for them to not piss you off is for you to turn the fucking channel. Just saying.:wave2: