• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Formula 1 2012

FreeOnes_Anders

Closed Account
Not sure if its just me, but I really couldnt care less about who actually takes the championship, just the fact that we got 2 double world champions contending for it. I´m really really looking forward to this weekend!

.....loooool , maybe Kimi had a beer too much ..? :facepalm::D

But still an excellent re-entry from my favorite man in the F-1 !!:D:cool:

Anyone care to speculate how fast Vettel was going in revers on lap one...?

I say it was close to 100 mph. Pretty damn talented move if you ask me!

Reminded me of Sullivan's spin and win in '85...

FreeOnes_Anders

Closed Account

I´m pretty sure that it was more than was comfortable. :)

Going backwards, at speeds, in a car that was only meant to be driven forwards, watching the pack go by.... yeah... my trousers would have needed a change after that.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
I´m pretty sure that it was more than was comfortable. :)

Going backwards, at speeds, in a car that was only meant to be driven forwards, watching the pack go by.... yeah... my trousers would have needed a change after that.

I'm impressed the car held together to be honest. Would have been interesting to see the track dry up and see if that car would have held together in dry speeds though.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.

That was seriously funny!

I figured he was going to get clouted by somebody. But the racing gods were really looking out for the kid that day.

I'm impressed the car held together to be honest. Would have been interesting to see the track dry up and see if that car would have held together in dry speeds though.

I was surprised that the car (engine) didn't expire within a lap or two. It's pretty typical that when a car rolls backwards at speed, the engine will also turn backwards and damage the internals. I guess he was able to get it into neutral? :dunno:

I was surprised that the car (engine) didn't expire within a lap or two. It's pretty typical that when a car rolls backwards at speed, the engine will also turn backwards and damage the internals. I guess he was able to get it into neutral? :dunno:

I saw the onboard, he was in second...