• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Formula 1 2012

I´m NEVER against Ferrari, but I´m ALWAYS against Alonso. Yesterday he was announcing again an *unsafe release * ( Grosjean ) , everyone could see there was NOTHING !

He´s a good racer, but the TOTAL AZZHOLE in person and a complete WHINEY . :mad::mad:

Well, I never was a fan of Michael nor of Sebastian, ..but Sebastian today made ( together ) more but 30 places ....and almost everything worked for Alonso.

Pitlane to podium! Well done by Vettel! Red Bull only needs 5 points to take the constructors now

Dawn_Marie

Official Checked Star Member
Beautiful pole run by Lewis today! He better cherish these poles, as I fear he's not going to be getting many more for quite some time. :(

Hey, look who's here! Hiya, Dawn Marie! :wave: Are you and Rob making any plans to go to the US Grand Prix? Doesn't Angel live near Austin? My plans to make the inaugural race fell through, but I'm hoping to make it next year if all goes well. BTW, I think they're going to be running a MotoGP(?) race there too. Aren't you a big motorcycle racing fan as well?

Hi hun! Nope we are not going this year, but I would LOVE to make it happen next year. And yes we are big MotoGP fans and would still like to see one of those races live too. Bummer your plans fell through, perhaps we can all make it next year and meet up for a drink :)

MILF Man

milf n' cookies
Congratulations Kimi Raikönnen on his first win since 2009!!!! :thumbsup:

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
And still....Kimi didn't smile.

Almost before going to the podium but then the fucker remembered the camera on him. o_O

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Hi hun! Nope we are not going this year, but I would LOVE to make it happen next year. And yes we are big MotoGP fans and would still like to see one of those races live too. Bummer your plans fell through, perhaps we can all make it next year and meet up for a drink :)

The way inaugural F1 races are, I just felt like it was taking too big a chance to make firm plans. Ya never know when Bernie will pull a fast one to get more money - so I let it go this year. Plus, I had some other issues going on. But I feel like I really need to see that amazing circuit. I've kind of semi-promised my girl a trip to Rome next year. But even if I have to go by myself, I think I'm going to Austin for the 2013 F1 race. It would be great to finally meet you and Rob. Elli seems to be a big F1 fan. She and her new hubby should try to make it too. I know Faith and Mad Jack like motorcycle racing. Are they also into F1? They should try to make it too. And if Angel and her hubby would also come, well, you'd have a fun mini Meet & Greet, eh? The best part of going to CART races years ago was getting to meet all the people who I'd talked to online. And it would certainly be great to meet you after all these years.

Oh yeah, on yesterday's race, I was gutted when Lewis' engine shut down. But I was so happy to see Kimi win his first race after being away for awhile. And I believe that was the first win for Lotus since Ayrton Senna was driving for a Lotus team. Great result. And that was some kind of drive for Vettel after starting from dead last! Wow!

MILF Man

milf n' cookies
And still....Kimi didn't smile.

Almost before going to the podium but then the fucker remembered the camera on him. o_O

Yeah, I wish he'd show some excitement. ;)

Oh yeah, on yesterday's race, I was gutted when Lewis' engine shut down. But I was so happy to see Kimi win his first race after being away for awhile. And I believe that was the first win for Lotus since Ayrton Senna was driving for a Lotus team. Great result. And that was some kind of drive for Vettel after starting from dead last! Wow!

Yeah it was Senna, at Detroit '87.

Question: Is alcohol advertising banned in the UAE? I noticed that none of the usual guys seemed to carry the usual patches...

Paul di Resta's Whyte & Mackay is covered up

Johnnie Walker not on Hamilton's visor...

...or on his racesuit
top3.jpg

No Cuervo for Sauber
sauber.jpg

kamui.jpg

:dunno:

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Yea it is. That's why the bubbly wasn't very bubbly on the podium and the guys were guzzling the water. Think it's rosewater.

33846_544268528921007_146542568_n.jpg

402398_4533747069026_202367226_n.jpg

FreeOnes_Anders

Closed Account
I´m surprised it was that good.

There was some top notch racing going on, loved the fact that the track caters to both the high downforce and the high top speed cars, quite a rare thing to see.

Yeah. A terrific mix of both flatout fast straights, very quick flowing sections, and some tight technical parts. Really displays when teams favor one type of setup or the other. Or compromise and see the cost. Also, the layout, and especially the elevation changes... everything was very enjoyable to watch.

I´m surprised it was that good.

There was some top notch racing going on, loved the fact that the track caters to both the high downforce and the high top speed cars, quite a rare thing to see.