• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ford, Dodge, Chevy, GMC?

• Chevy

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Ford

Votes: 13 34.2%
  • Dodge

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • GMC

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Foreign

Votes: 10 26.3%

• Total voters
What type of truck do you prefer (or do you buy foreign, i.e. Toyota/Nissan/Honda)? I've actually owned a Nissan (I payed like $250 for it some years ago), as well as Dodge, Chevy and Ford's. Personally I bleed Chevy. :hatsoff:

jod0565

Member, you member...
Is Government Motors still as popular as it was before the takeover, I mean bailout?

I've had nothing but good luck with Ford trucks. I know others haven't, but I'd buy another one in a second.

One of my ex coworkers had a couple Ford F150s, and the one he had with a straight 6 had 300K+ miles on it. Any truck you take care of will take care of you, but after buying my Ford (lemon) I've found it almost impossible to buy another. My folks do have a Taurus and it's a beast; they've had very few problems with theirs.

One of my ex coworkers had a couple Ford F150s, and the one he had with a straight 6 had 300K+ miles on it. Any truck you take care of will take care of you, but after buying my Ford (lemon) I've found it almost impossible to buy another. My folks do have a Taurus and it's a beast; they've had very few problems with theirs.

I actually also have a Taurus. It's a 1997, it has 386K on it, and I've only done regular maintenance. Never ever a major repair. It was Ford's dumbest move ever to stop making those cars. They're selling "Taurus" models again, but they aren't the same. I dunno if they are as good.

I'm all about Ford trucks. I would never buy anything else.

Facetious

Moderated
Is Government Motors still as popular as it was before the takeover, I mean bailout?

Didn't I read recently that GM has paid off it's debt to the gumment? and the libs were trying to use the story as some kind of buffer for their ''business friendly" democratic elected officials . . :rolleyes: :1orglaugh ;P

Bloody - GM product trucks All The Way !
*This is not to say that the others are bad.
coke pepsi pepsi coke

I actually also have a Taurus. It's a 1997, it has 386K on it, and I've only done regular maintenance. Never ever a major repair. It was Ford's dumbest move ever to stop making those cars. They're selling "Taurus" models again, but they aren't the same. I dunno if they are as good.

Basically the 500 was the "new" version of that car. At least they sure as hell looked like a Taurus, and the specs were pretty similar. My folks have a 3.0 and a 3.8. The 3.8 is fast as hell. :)

Basically the 500 was the "new" version of that car. At least they sure as hell looked like a Taurus, and the specs were pretty similar. My folks have a 3.0 and a 3.8. The 3.8 is fast as hell. :)

That is a nice feature of the Taurus - they have get-up-and-go like crazy, but when I'm travelling long distance (and when the car was newer), I got nearly 40 miles per gallon. The larger engine is hardly working at 75 mpg.

I'm going to get a new car, and ditch both I have now. I was originally looking at a BMW 300 series, but I'm thinking about a Ford 500/Taurus now.

Now, if we're talking motorcycles, BMW is the only way to go. :thumbsup:

That is a nice feature of the Taurus - they have get-up-and-go like crazy, but when I'm travelling long distance (and when the car was newer), I got nearly 40 miles per gallon. The larger engine is hardly working at 75 mpg.

I'm going to get a new car, and ditch both I have now. I was originally looking at a BMW 300 series, but I'm thinking about a Ford 500/Taurus now.

Now, if we're talking motorcycles, BMW is the only way to go. :thumbsup:

They haul ass for sure. I'm not sure what they're pulling but my dual overhead cam (2.4l) in my Chevy gets about the same MPG as their 6 cylinder. Pisses me off to no end but I love my car. Chevy's are a beast.