• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

For Serena Lovers

ive never seen either of them as attractive. but that.......is just fuckin horrible to look at

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
I almost feel bad about having him on iggy cos I can't see it, somebody quote the OP so I can see it?

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
She still looks like former NFL player and former teammate of mine, Dale Carter........in drag.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
I've never thought about that. I suppose she could have easily taken 'roids. She is bloody grotesque to look at/watch play. I always thought she resembled her dad Richard.

i dunno. shes like super strong and like all tough and she has a temper.

it seems like all the signs to me.

I missed this thread.

Both williams sisters look like monkeys. Thats not a racial comment, its about their appearance not skin tone.

Venus looks like an orang-utang or spider monkey, while serena looks like a gorrilla. Womens tennis is ruined with their grunting and power game. I always want their opponents to win. Bring back wooden raquets, Chris evert Lloyd and Tracy Austin's frillies. Serena is on gear for sure, she has the beginnings of GH turtle gut. No doubt their father has the knowledge of the top guys to mask the traces. Just sayin' :2 cents:

I missed this thread.

Both williams sisters look like monkeys. Thats not a racial comment, its about their appearance not skin tone.

Venus looks like an orang-utang or spider monkey, while serena looks like a gorrilla. Womens tennis is ruined with their grunting and power game. I always want their opponents to win. Bring back wooden raquets, Chris evert Lloyd and Tracy Austin's frillies. Serena is on gear for sure, she has the beginnings of GH turtle gut. No doubt their father has the knowledge of the top guys to mask the traces. Just sayin' :2 cents:

While not the hottest player ever (not even close), I always enjoyed watching Martina Hingis' game. She really had all the tools considering how poor/slow her serve was. She was one of the greatest finesse players of all time IMO. The fact that Serena and Venus have been clocked serving faster then some of the men I think it's highly suspect. However I don't know what the standards are for drug testing.

I'm sorry to see it. I've always loved Tara Reid

While not the hottest player ever (not even close), I always enjoyed watching Martina Hingis' game. She really had all the tools considering how poor/slow her serve was. She was one of the greatest finesse players of all time IMO. The fact that Serena and Venus have been clocked serving faster then some of the men I think it's highly suspect. However I don't know what the standards are for drug testing.

I agree mostly about Hingis, though I found her quite attractive, even more so when she quit. Steffi Graf also had a good all round game. The Williams primates have dominated the faster non clay courts where power and speed matters most, for over the last 10 years or so.

Hopefully drugs testing in sports now is not as bias as athletics testing standards of the past, which let off Carl Lewis for a positive test while making Ben Johnson a scapegoat.;)

Some designer steroids won't even be on the banned list yet. Even if they were, by cycling the drugs at just the right time and using other substances to mask discovery it might not be hard to avoid detection, especially for the pros that have the backing of experts in that field. I think a lot of people would be shocked, if they found out just how many top level sports stars actually are taking performance enhancing drugs. We only hear about the ones that make mistakes and get caught.:surprise:

Both the Williams sisters are ugly.:anonymous

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
Damn. .. The downside of High-def photography.

I agree mostly about Hingis, though I found her quite attractive, even more so when she quit. Steffi Graf also had a good all round game. The Williams primates have dominated the faster non clay courts where power and speed matters most, for over the last 10 years or so.

Hopefully drugs testing in sports now is not as bias as athletics testing standards of the past, which let off Carl Lewis for a positive test while making Ben Johnson a scapegoat.;)

Some designer steroids won't even be on the banned list yet. Even if they were, by cycling the drugs at just the right time and using other substances to mask discovery it might not be hard to avoid detection, especially for the pros that have the backing of experts in that field. I think a lot of people would be shocked, if they found out just how many top level sports stars actually are taking performance enhancing drugs. We only hear about the ones that make mistakes and get caught.:surprise:

No doubt I always found Hingis cute, and her game was always fun for me to watch, the way she could run any damn ball down and for sure she never doped up. I would rate her as one of my all time favorites, and I've both played and watched for some time. I also agree with you that us average Joes likely don't know the half of the scope of athletic-enhancing drugs that are being used out there today.

Damn. .. The downside of High-def photography.

Actually, the advantage of non-airbrushed photos. ;) That photo is so authentic it dispells (IMO) any idea that she is the hottest on the WTA, like so many like to claim on here.

I'll take care of Serena behind a tennis court if you and BadNews can hold her down. ;)

:surprise:

I give you two grand slam winners who are just as eye catching as the
williams sisters. Amélie Mauresmo and Francesca Schiavone. :uohs:

What I'd like to know is which animals do they remind you of, BadNews? :D

As far as drugs are concerned, I'm more concerned about Lance Armstrong. At least one of his old team mates said he took drugs and I'm sure he was born in Kenya. :wink: