• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

For Serena Lovers

I'll take care of Serena behind a tennis court if you and BadNews can hold her down. ;)

:surprise:

I give you two grand slam winners who are just as eye catching as the
williams sisters. Amélie Mauresmo and Francesca Schiavone. :uohs:

What I'd like to know is which animals do they remind you of, BadNews? :D

As far as drugs are concerned, I'm more concerned about Lance Armstrong. At least one of his old team mates said he took drugs and I'm sure he was born in Kenya. :wink:

:facepalm: Aaah look who has fired up one of his spare accounts again. Just in time for the OCSM of the month contest too. I knew it wouldn't be long before you snooped through posts and brought up old topics.

Your pic of mauresmo is shopped, but she looks like a man anyway. I might say she reminds me of a large toned rat. Schiavone is equally unatractive, not sure what member of the animal kingdom she resembles though. In other words they are also both ugly. (that means I must be a racist against whites for calling white people ugly too). :rolleyes:

:facepalm: Aaah look who has fired up one of his spare accounts again. Just in time for the OCSM of the month contest too. I knew it wouldn't be long before you snooped through posts and brought up old topics.

:sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

I also have a secret camera installed in your bedroom. :cthulhu:

Your pic of mauresmo is shopped, but she looks like a man anyway. I might say she reminds me of a large toned rat. Schiavone is equally unatractive, not sure what member of the animal kingdom she resembles though. In other words they are also both ugly. (that means I must be a racist against whites for calling white people ugly too). :rolleyes:

I don't recall anyone saying you're racist. I sure didn't. :surprise:

The point I was actually making that clearly went over your head is stating that you think they are ugly is more than sufficient. There's no need for animal comparisons. :2 cents:

To be honest I don't think they are attractive either. Thanks for the neg rep. :1orglaugh

I also have a secret camera installed in your bedroom. :cthulhu:

:zombie: You made mistakes months ago and unwittingly revealled your main freeOnes account.

It's weird how you have dug up old posts of mine and sent me strange PM's before. I thought only homosexuals showed a direct interest in other men. Lucky for you freeOnes is starting a gay section soon, so you can have some fun there.

I don't recall anyone saying you're racist. I sure didn't. :surprise:

The point I was actually making that clearly went over your head is stating that you think they are ugly is more than sufficient. There's no need for animal comparisons. :2 cents:

To be honest I don't think they are attractive either. Thanks for the neg rep. :1orglaugh

It's none of your business how I word my posts. You didn't state any point, you asked a question. If there's no need for animal comparisons, then there was no need you asking for them either.:2 cents:

As I already explained, you got negged because you deliberately bumped an old thread in a veiled attempt to make me look like a racist. It's not the first time you have targeted an old post. No other board member would be sad enough to take the time searching posts, in order to find an old one to highlight. You were probably masturbating when you were quoting it. Due to your shennanigans I got a "fuck you racist bitch" neg comment from another member. Since I actually was accused of racism, I also decided to neg you for being a deliberate instigator. You're welcome to the neg.:1orglaugh

I also have a secret camera installed in your bedroom. :

I don't recall anyone saying you're racist. I sure didn't. ::

The point I was actually making that clearly went over your head is stating that you think they are ugly is more than sufficient. There's no need for animal comparisons. ::

To be honest I don't think they are attractive either. Thanks for the neg rep. :

Wimp. :nono: Do not charge my Canadian friend with allegations - that is not kosher, bro.

:zombie: You made mistakes months ago and unwittingly revealled your main freeOnes account.

It's weird how you have dug up old posts of mine and sent me strange PM's before. I thought only homosexuals showed a direct interest in other men. Lucky for you freeOnes is starting a gay section soon, so you can have some fun there.

It's none of your business how I word my posts. You didn't state any point, you asked a question. If there's no need for animal comparisons, then there was no need you asking for them either.:2 cents:

As I already explained, you got negged because you deliberately bumped an old thread in a veiled attempt to make me look like a racist. It's not the first time you have targeted an old post. No other board member would be sad enough to take the time searching posts, in order to find an old one to highlight. You were probably masturbating when you were quoting it. Due to your shennanigans I got a "fuck you racist bitch" neg comment from another member. Since I actually was accused of racism, I also decided to neg you for being a deliberate instigator. You're welcome to the neg.:1orglaugh

We are all free to reply and rep any post positive/negitive so long as the rules are not broken. That's what we are all here for. Isn't that what we all do? :rolleyes:

It you can't handle it, noob, then you can stop posting. It's your call. :2 cents:

Wimp. :nono: Do not charge my Canadian friend with allegations - that is not kosher, bro.

I thought he was Polish. :elaugh:

ace_sgtom_wqdglz1q.gif

We are all free to reply and rep any post positive/negitive so long as the rules are not broken. That's what we are all here for. Isn't that what we all do? :rolleyes:

There was no point in you mentioning in this thread about receiving a neg rep then, was there? You brought up getting neg repped, so I gave a full explanation because of that.

It you can't handle it, noob, then you can stop posting. It's your call. :2 cents:

A person with 366 posts in nearly 2 years calling someone a 'Noob':kettle:
Only a person who has made thousands of posts would do that.:facepalm:

Dredge up my posts as much as you like. I'll just mock your weird self every time. :zombie:

I thought he was Polish. :elaugh:

I'm as much Polish as you are British. In one of your previous stints trolling the board, you often used to be online around 10-12pm at the same time as me. That would be like 4 or 5? am if you were from the UK.

This is what you normally do, disecting posts into little segments. Whats up with you firing up your main account and filling the political threads with your drivel. Your trolling persona doesn't suit your usual long winded style.:1orglaugh

There was no point in you mentioning in this thread about receiving a neg rep then, was there? You brought up getting neg repped, so I gave a full explanation because of that.

I wanted to mention it so I did. I don't live in China. Thanks for the full explanation. :1orglaugh

A person with 366 posts in nearly 2 years calling someone a 'Noob':kettle:
Only a person who has made thousands of posts would do that.:facepalm:

I believe in quality over quantity and post count means nothing to me. In terms of the length of time I have been a member of this board I'm a veteran compared to you. Not that is matters. I just wanted to mention it. :2 cents:

Dredge up my posts as much as you like. I'll just mock your weird self every time. :zombie:

I don't need your permission to use the search tab. That's what it's there for. If I feel like replying to one of your posts (old or new) I will. Being called weird by you is nothing to worry about. :rolleyes:

I'm as much Polish as you are British. In one of your previous stints trolling the board, you often used to be online around 10-12pm at the same time as me. That would be like 4 or 5? am if you were from the UK.

This is what you normally do, disecting posts into little segments. Whats up with you firing up your main account and filling the political threads with your drivel. Your trolling persona doesn't suit your usual long winded style.:1orglaugh

Now this bit is beyond funny. So you know I'm not British. :rolleyes: :bang:

Is there anything you can't do from behind your magic keyboard? Can you tell me where these knobs are? :1orglaugh

Please tell me more. I could do with a good laugh. :popcorn:

Well done champ. A full screen's supply of worthless little segments. You're getting into the groove.:nanner:
I'm glad to hear that you consider yourself a veteran quality poster.:clap:

I do know where one knob is, and that is the poster above.:1orglaugh

Well done champ. A full screen's supply of worthless little segments. You're getting into the groove.:nanner:
:drama:

I'm glad to hear that you consider yourself a veteran quality poster.:clap:

Thank you. :D
I do know where one knob is, and that is the poster above.:1orglaugh
:nono: Name calling is for children. :facepalm: Unless you're talking about real life criminals.

You better get your beauty sleep as your one man Mountie freeones patrol is due to start in a few hours, around 10-12pm you said. :1orglaugh
The bad guys have no chance with you hunting them down from behind your magic keyboard. :ak47: :computer:

There is only one small problem. As the Rock told you before, it doesn't matter what you think. :2 cents:

You better get your beauty sleep as your one man Mountie freeones patrol is due to start in a few hours, around 10-12pm you said. :1orglaugh
The bad guys have no chance with you hunting them down from behind your magic keyboard. :ak47: :computer:

There is only one small problem. As the Rock told you before, it doesn't matter what you think. :2 cents:

:wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:

What are your other board names? :rofl2::funnyshit:

I think BNB is right, your posts seem similar to another member. Just not putting my finger on it now. :dunno:

And a compliment from Scott. You've made my day. :1orglaugh
Can't wait till you put your finger on it. :banana:

I have a six pack of questions for BS Scott. :elaugh:

Am I correct that you are American and from a Scandinavian blood line?

Will you be watching the NFL game from my country (England) and/or who do you think is going to win the game?

I've been watching the NFL ocassionally for at least 10 years but I still do not understand the rules. Can you recommend a good site to learn the rules with video demos etc?

I was listening to the news last night and heard that America represents 5% of the world's population but has 25% of the world's prison inmates. :surprise: What do you think, BS?

I vote for BNB even though I know it's in vain.

Give me a valid reason why I should vote for your "friend" and I will and how did you know he's from Canada? :dunno:

Ana Ivanovic is hot. Caroline Wozniacki is not. WOZ is ugly and will never win a grand slam. That's my opinion. :elaugh:

If I said that WOZ wasn't attacked by a kangaroo but she sure does look like one (see pic in link. she ugly with man size feet :eeew:) would you be offended? :dunno:

Just putting it out there. ;)

:popcorn: :popcorn: