• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Florida Congressman Matt Gaetz: What's His Deal?

He's our role model, what we aspire to as fellow sweaty perverts. Somebody get me one of those fancy Congress jobs so I can level up my perversion. My absolute power will be my corruptor as I transform into The Caesar Of Uranus.
Haha, well definitely not role model for me, hahaha - I just thought it was pretty funny him fleeing from the shrill cries of pedophilia😄

Theopolis Q. Hossenffer

Every Nation Needs a God-Emperor!
He's our role model, what we aspire to as fellow sweaty perverts. Somebody get me one of those fancy Congress jobs so I can level up my perversion. My absolute power will be my corruptor as I transform into The Caesar Of Uranus.
Well if you can find an available spot on Trumps ass You Might have a chance, unless you are in Texas.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Well if you can find an available spot on Trumps ass You Might have a chance, unless you are in Texas.

I always thought the circumference of Donald Trump's anus was big enough to have Preparation H applied with a paint roller. If you chopped off one of his hemorroids you could hand it off to Sally Struthers, she packs it in ice in a cooler, flies it over and feeds a buncha hungry-hungries still leaving enough extra to bury in the ground and finish for breakfast tomorrow.

Hopefully you received your commission from Mr. Gaetz.

He pays by the kilo. Keeps me pretty busy.

cocaine-ronaldo-2.jpg

Anyone else think it's weird that the Andrew Cuomo (gov NY) investigation is proceeding faster than Matt Gaetz?

Cuomo-harassed and inappropriately touched adult staff members. Penalty-resignation/impeachment
Gaetz-accused of sex with a minor, sex trafficking across international boundaries, partnering with that tax collector to commit other abuses, and more. Penalty-fine, community service, jail time.

What's the hold up???

Steve-FreeOnes

FO Admin / "rude, unnecessary attitude" (he/they)
Staff member
Anyone else think it's weird that the Andrew Cuomo (gov NY) investigation is proceeding faster than Matt Gaetz?

Cuomo-harassed and inappropriately touched adult staff members. Penalty-resignation/impeachment
Gaetz-accused of sex with a minor, sex trafficking across international boundaries, partnering with that tax collector to commit other abuses, and more. Penalty-fine, community service, jail time.

What's the hold up???
I can't see beyond the answer "Because America" tbh.

What's the hold up???

Do you know which case is stronger legally? I'm not aware of the evidence against either person.

If you began the proceedings in court today, who would be more likely to be convicted?

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Rittenhouse walking reminds me of Gaetz' fellow Floridian Casey Anthony walking.

Even if you could forget everything, Gaetz's hair and teeth give me the creeps.

It isn't nice to make fun of someone's looks, but if someone looks guilty of creepy things, that is a creepy look.

“The Department of Justice has confirmed to Congressman Gaetz’s attorneys that their investigation has concluded and that he will not be charged with any crimes,” the statement said.

Another swing and a miss from a weaponized, politicized DoJ. Cleaning all the Obama/Clinton/Biden scuzz out of these corrupted government agencies will take a long, long time. At least the process has begun. God, it's so rewarding to watch biased, stupid FBI agents under oath, trying to backpedal from their lies and political corruption. That's what you get for hanging out with democrats, g man.