• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Flora (Hegre) - AKA: Agatha, Mary Gram

@soccer87: Mary is not retired! Hegre-art and Sexart were episodes of her life that we enjoyed for her beauty and her sensuality. But She no longer works with big well-known productions. There remains much to discover ... This is what we make all here. ;)

14350954_987616671348968_1085262494_n.jpg

Mary, the dreamer, in Norway ... :)

@soccer87: Mary is not retired! Hegre-art and Sexart were episodes of her life that we enjoyed for her beauty and her sensuality. But She no longer works with big well-known productions. There remains much to discover ... This is what we make all here. ;)

she is not retired but her best works are in the past. Her old videos for Hegre Art gave a great erotic power to her. If she leave Hegre, i think her career ends in few year.

she will continue her career without Hegre too but it is sure that all we started to know her thanks hard core massage of Hegre. Those videos detonated her sensuality. I am not sure, instead, that her career can continue well without videos like those, I am sad to say that she is destined to fade slowly...

Note:
- Flora's World is a real site like any other and it is perfectly functional.
- This website is being developed with those who wish to participate.
- I imagine that those who participate will have privileges in 2017, a date which, according to Leonardo Baise, will see the final opening of the site.
- What I find very surprising is to count on the participation of Internet users to devellop a site knowing that it costs in general around 2000 € not counting its hosting and its referencing.
- This is not very expensive knowing that it is a commercial investment for a photography sales site. The smallest thing is to invest yourself or to ask for help via a bank loan !
- It is very fashionable nowadays to appeal to future customers to develop her job on the net such as Emily Bloom with her site.
- Why not after all! But the idea disturbs me somewhat. I hope that guarantees are given to the shareholders, since that is how they should be called !!?
- After all each his life. It will not come to cry afterwards! :dunno:

FlorasWorld.jpg

ScreenCap 2016-11-18, 03H24 Paris.

Sorry. This is not fake website ! :cool: