• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Flora (Hegre) - AKA: Agatha, Mary Gram

tumblr_ogwk45cSsd1upaz6to1_500.jpg

Clutter | Mary Gram
photo: Anders Loost

Sometime I found on their Tumblr
Flora’s World is NOT Flora’s (famous from Hegre Art and SEXART) own site. It is just a coincidence that her artist name is the same as the site. The site is an initiative of photographer and videographer Léonardo Baise.

This isn't her site he's just cashing in on her stage name. I'm a photographer if I had the money I could hire her a day, take a ton of pictures and open a site called Flora's Universe and do the exact same thing.

Mary remains my favorite ...
Does it the love ???
I do not know. She subjugates me and if I was a photographer, which I am not alas, I will have a lot of ideas to put she in scene ...
She remains in the domain of passion, not that arising from sexuality but from the beauty.
But after all, why not ! An artist always remains in love with his muse. ♥♥♥

16123803_1879980058899832_6383790847606915072_n.jpg

Mary by Hervé Hauboldt © 2016 (Paris, France)

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/herveh/

Note: She gives me a desire, bite into this apple! ;)

I was saving money to get membership for the website, I think Flora is a fine thing! Very SAD!

That's just wrong in so many levels, this Chic is something else, most tremendous looking Vagine of all times, All last year i waited for the website! I hope whoever
did this gets hung by testicles! :mad:

I was saving money to get membership for the website, I think Flora is a fine thing! Very SAD!

Re: Flora's World website.

We must remember that the creator of this website who calls himself Leonardo Baise has advertised the site will be online in 2017... he didn't say January 1st, 2017. Technically he could wait until December to begin the site.

That said, the start up of this site is awkward and vague at best. First of all, the name of the site might have been a mistake, I have no doubt it irritated Hegre Art (possibly Mary Gram too) and that is why there was a statement explaining it was not her site nor had any affiliation with Hegre. Also, trying to get donations before releasing any images or video does seem fishy... this tells me there is not very much money behind this project and makes me wonder if it will ever get off the ground.

But we do know he has exclusive unreleased photo and video of Mary Gram, some filmed in Corfu, Greece with top model Sabrisse as well. So the effort is there but this may be a case of poor planning. Even if Flora's World website never gets going I would think the owner of the site would try to sell any unreleased content to another website to try and recoup some of the investment... so these photos may end up elsewhere eventually.

Flora%20and%20Alex%20028.gif

for make money and have success she need only two things: a camera and a big cock.

because nobody does this investment? a smal step for one man, a big step for humanity