• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Flora (Hegre) - AKA: Agatha, Mary Gram

That video is a big clue. It takes place in Berlin. That's her current home. Hegre took a little vacation in Germany and saw it as a chance to also take more pictures of a popular model. He likely just rented the studio for the day. I don't think we'll be seeing that much more.

That video is a big clue. It takes place in Berlin. That's her current home. Hegre took a little vacation in Germany and saw it as a chance to also take more pictures of a popular model. He likely just rented the studio for the day. I don't think we'll be seeing that much more.

That's really presumptuous of you. I think you're overthinking it too much.

https://www.hegre.com/photos/flora-fit-and-fun

flora-fit-and-fun-poster-image-480x.jpg

Hey guys, I would like to know if Mike Big Gun (Flora's partner in Hegre) works for any other site than Hegre? Does someone knows if he make videos or photoshots for other sites or photographers?

Note: Mari is going very far, the most subversive videos remain "Flora and Alex - Bondage Femdom Massage" and the most accomplished, if not the most sublime for some deontology, so to speak, is "Flora & Mike - Extreme attraction", both from Hegre-Art. She remains a muse of sensuality and perversion all relative. I hope that Mari assumes these images because she remains sublime ... A real volcano to which many of us, his fans, would like to be satisfied. If she has someone in her life, I hope that he is aware of his chance to share his life with a goddess of sublime beauty and volcanic sensuality.

Let's keep these moments in mind and do not hope to see her again. She has moved on, I think. Personally, I will always regret Mari! ;)