• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Flora (Hegre) - AKA: Agatha, Mary Gram

Anyone knows if Ama (to the left here) has a Freeones thread? ?

ama-and-flora-on-a-table-poster-image-fullsize.jpg

30165-a1537697160429.jpg

Mary by Koenigsmark

Does anyone have any news of Mary?
She seems to have settled in Vienna and gives no sign of life.
Would she have stopped working to favor a family life?
The question remains!

If so, let's wish her a long and sweet life. ;)

Has posted a travel notice on her Model Mayhem portfolio... Barcelona, March 18-21st.

We hope this is a special assignment with "you know who"...

Flora 369.jpg

5b35858b6d9de.jpg

Mary by August Li © June 2018, San Mateo, USA

@freejames: Thanks for the information. Indeed, she now lives in Italy and, if I am not mistaken, it is the country that saw her birth. Let's hope we have some nice pictures of Mary soon. ;)

34592423735_471712240d_b.jpg

"The woman proposes, the man disposes.
Never regret but always wish.
Yesterday is only the present of the past and tomorrow the future of the present.
To love in whatever form it is gives to desire and not to possess.
Desire is the greatest adventure of life and to realize it gives only memories, sometimes regrets."

Very rare to find any new images with Mary Gram aka Flora.

A fan would hope her travels to Barcelona would yield more content with Petter Hegre… but unless there is a big secret, one suspects she does non-commercial, non-explicit modelling at a much reduced schedule than in the past. No one seems to be releasing photos of her in 2019 very often.

It is interesting that all her images at https://www.indexxx.com/m/mary-gram have been deleted... possibly a clue that she may be erasing evidence to some of her past work?

The model business is tough, most careers come to an end as circumstances in life evolve over time.

As a fan of "Flora" her work at Hegre has always been the most erotic and interesting to follow... she was very pivotal in the success of Hegre Art in creating visuals that were unique and original that challenged the concepts of what adult entertainment can look like just short of delivering typical hardcore productions. We always enjoyed Flora taking viewers to the edge...

Flora 407.jpg

Great THX Freejames !

Yes, indeed life is constantly evolving and it is very natural!
On the other hand, where it disappoints me a little, it is that Mary does not make a lot of effort towards her fans who made it known.
I do not know if she does not do her work in the past and, moreover, it can also come from her current companion.
I hope she assumes it because she seems to have always been determined in her work, be it fashion or adult.
As for Petter, I fully agree with you that she has worn Hègre-Art's mark with its volcanic sensuality.
I only hope Mary is happy. It's a fair return for the good times she shared with us.

Sorry for my bad english! ;)

66700371_889521051411978_601161219227846905_n.jpg

Mary by Marcel Lehner © 2019-07-26, Vienna