• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Flora (Hegre) - AKA: Agatha, Mary Gram

3e8dff1347899558.jpg

Mary by Mark Mills © June 2020, London, United Kingdom

I love Maria but can't say why! :)

A young woman with a lot of cheek, beautiful and lovely.
Like many men, I always dream of seeing more.
But Maria, it's almost different as much as the equal of what I just said.
Sumptuous, feline, like a dancer whose curves I like to draw under the muscular movements, Maria fascinates me with her femininity accompanied by these beautiful clear eyes.
We are a few to be like this.
She gave us and still gives us a lot of pleasure to watch her because she remains fascinating in femininity.
There is nothing rational in fact!

If you read me, Maria, I hope you know that some people like you and maybe even Love you, like a thunderbolt whose choice you cannot control and even less the feeling you feel.

Sometimes it would be necessary to be silent but I would like to know what some will be able to say about it ...

I remain an agent of provocation by definition!

Méphistophélès could have been my first name ... ;)

d95d351347902388.jpg

Mary by Rudi Harlim.

A question, moreover, that I ask myself for a long time: Blue, green or pers eyes ???

Nota : The beauty has nothing to do but silence words! !

Last edited:
Mary aka Flora has a difficult to describe seductive quality... her beauty and the attitude she brings to her modelling sessions really set her apart.

Truly, her exceptional work at Hegre generated a devoted fanbase... here her seductive nature was captured best by Petter Hegre who created her most erotic and explicit work. Her adventurous side really helped push the sexual limits of the films and photography at Hegre and are still favourite content at that site today. Her work at Hegre was released in a way that slowly captivated the fanbase and was more exciting every time there was new Flora content... seduction that leaves fans always wanting just a little bit more!

One can not forget her excellent films with Alis Locanta too... she's always been a natural when the cameras roll.

While her work with less commercial photographers over the last few years has continued to add to the mysterious nature of this favourite model, it seems clear that the days of working with larger pro websites like Hegre are in Mary aka Flora's past... but we know Hegre would love to feature her again!

I feel sorry for the ones that are called fans and just stealing content without paying a cent to watch what a model is doing with hard work.
They don't get any royalties for the copyright or fake images, made up blogs.
I support Flora so check it by yourself.

I feel sorry for the ones that are called fans and just stealing content without paying a cent to watch what a model is doing with hard work.
They don't get any royalties for the copyright or fake images, made up blogs.
I support Flora so check it by yourself.
No one was asking you to post her content, but just to confirm what content is there. No offense, but I highly doubt you were telling the truth about the BG content, so I think I'll pass.

Well he responded to the message above that asking about BG with "yep" so...
As far as I can tell she was just posting content similar to the stuff we've gotten from her the last few years. Colabs with Photographers and her yoga stuff? She posted a while back on Insta she was taking a break and dealing with her issues with Hegre so who knows if any new stuff is even being made.