• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Fetishes

Re: whats your fetish?

Sexy legs. I don't like long skinny legs.
Thighs turn me on sooo much.

I love footjobs too. I don't like feet per se and I don't get turned on by looking at them or any of the other weird foot fetish things like foot worship and smelling and wrinkly soles and shit like that, I just think a footjob feels awesome.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family

okay here is goes...girls with tattoos no not a tramp stamp or a forehead tattoo but sleeves, half and quarter sleeves, also on the back of the neck...A small nose piercing or marilyn beauty mark piercing...those boots you ladies wear in the Autumn and nothing else on...girls dressed in fairy tale costumes...average built to curvy girls maybe a small bbw...long hair in pigtails or short hair with barrets depends on the face...girls in wearing nothing but a zipped up hoodie with nothing underneath and panties on....alright I will shut up now.

I have a big smoking fetish whats yours?
As many times I have checked you site, PLESE like me say your lipstik is always welcome on where-ever I can get it!!!
SEMPER FI!!!
Edwin A. Halderman, SSgt. USMC(med-retired)

Secretease

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner

The whole sexy secretary and school uniform look. That's why I started a website about it. :cool:

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family

My newest fetish is girls wearing baseball hats and their hair in pigtails.

Lactating not pregnant
Device Bondage
Wired Pussy type Bondage
Pants wetting not Water sports but seeing a girl wet herself turns me on
Leather Lingerie
Lingerie in general
Redheads
Squirting

Natural tits (but pretty face and not too chunky) - too often they don't go hand in hand.
Squirting
Smooth hairless pussy
Tongues (I have a definite fetish for women's mouths, especially her tongue. I love watching her use it. I love how it feels too.)
Really short skirts
Freckles (Not so much the big freckles like on Faye Regan but the smaller ones, like on Charlotte Stokley )
'Water sports'

MsAnitaBlue

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member

Okay My fetishes include. Stripper heels or any sexy heel for that matter, Latex, and my final fetish is.... Okay don't laugh at me but I have a thing for fake diamonds, you know stripper bling..