• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Fetishes

Commander01

Closed Account
Re: whats your fetish?

Girls wearing white sneakers (really!)

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.

Fishnets and those clear high heels, nothing sexier than a hot butt naked woman wearing clear stilettos and fishnets mmmmmmm

Oh and I have a thing for oiled up women as well lol

stockings, sexy Underwear/bras, tight outfits, certain types of latex(and not too much), so low pants(those yoga pants that girls always wear !!! ) and last but CERTAINLY not least, SPANDEX!!! I also have a fetish for fucking while the girl/s is wearing the spandex so my dick rips it open.
003.jpg

almost came all over myself after seeing this! My girlfriend has a pair just like that. ***had :pimpdaddy

oooh and dont forget oiled up broads. that shit is hot! throw some spandex or nylon stockings on that hoe and DAYUM!!!!!

oh ya i also have a fetish for bubble butts and especially with sand/a lot of soap/honey/oil all over it !

Round breast implants with scars, nipples that stare in different directions, and uneven fake boobs.

My fetish needs a term:

It's not bukkake (which is generally in the face, right?) and it's not blowbang (as I'm not that crazy for blowjobs).
It's closer to gangbang but defined by this:
One girl getting a lot of cumshots on her belly and tits by the guys fucking her - preferably one at the time!
So it's not really a gangbang either....
No, I'm fascinated by the image of a girl lying on her back with her stomach and tits covered in cum - and then a new guy enters the room/scene, fucks her and unloads on her already drenched tits and belly.

Is there a term for this?

And obviously clips or links would be highly appreciated!!

For pictures to jerk to: a girl looking right at the camera and smiling at every hole--her face, her ass, and a nicely open pussy. Most easily accomplished in a doggy pose.

For the real thing: doing a 69 (which is about the same as above). My dick deep in a smiling face, and me looking at (and licking) her smiling crack. We usually do this both ways, but my partner cums easier with me on top.

I can lick a woman's ass hole all night. I have a thing for feet. I love stockings, especially my coworkers that she gives me on occasion. I also like girls peeing.