• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Fetishes

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
Re: whats your fetish?

I have a huge fetish of women's navels. I don't know why but when I get ready to go down on a woman, after I've worked my way down from their neck to the breasts and start to head towards the vagina, I always stop to kiss their navel and I sometimes lick their navel area too. Some of the women I've been with in past relationships have expressed how it turns them on. One girl said it tickles and got her so hot and bothered.
I also have a fetish for erect female nipples.

belly buttons are the best. my favourite thing is getting cum in there. its so sexy cute.

Breasts...abundant, titanic, implanted, sagging boobs filled with silicone [or the "silly string" (for Minka fans)] and with decently sized implant scars.

Amateurs, silicone free, all natural(hairy), asians, bbws, matures, brunettes, busty natural chicks, fisting, nerdy chicks. Hey, I have an open mind.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.

i love a girls arms. the shape of them is so sexy. i used to ask my ex to put her arms up above her head when we had sex. thats probably a weird one.

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life

In the last time I love it when girl has tattoos all over her back like Masuimi Max!
But the girl has to look good with it. I dont like all girls with such tats.
And the tattoos have to look good as well. Same here I dont like all kind of tattoos.

i love nylons: stockings pantyhose fishnets. love them long legs too and nice boobs, natuarl are plus and nott toooo big either. nice round ass great too. and uniforms once in a while.

most definitely stockings and pantyhose fetish.

I love them on women and while it may seem odd, my wife has had me wear pantyhose during sex and its pretty good too :)

big eyes drive me crazy, big lips, big asses, small asses, small noses, large forheads, slightly sharp teeth, little ears, pigtails, tight jeans, plaid skirts, thin swanlike necks, long tongues, huge breasts, small perky tits, girls with high squicky voices(not the annoying brat kind), girls in tube socks, oiled up girls (that totaly gets me going), girls puking(i don't know why, it just does), I love it when a woman screams as she climaxes, fat chicks, skinny chicks, girls smiling and being happy, dirty talking, chicks in T-shirts, hotpants, big butts, black hair with blue or green eyes, corsetts, any clothing that makes the boobs squished together, redheads,,british accents, I totally love it when girls stick thair hand in thair mouths (like ashley blue does all so often), and a mixture of all of these, eccept for the ones that contradict eachother...

oh yeah, and I've kinda got this thing for midgets.:hatsoff:

Leprechauns and Goblins.... If I've got the wife dressed up like a leprechaun, that really gets me going... I'm always after her pot of gold after that!

H

Personally, I love facesitting. I think it's very sexy for a gorgeous woman to sit on your face. For some reason, it's difficult finding women in Minnesota for this. I don't know why.