• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Fetishes

Re: whats your fetish?

i agree nurses and secretaries are great.....so are teachers

i got a huge fetish for high heels, long legs, and flat abs.....i go crazy over those

Asscrack Sweat.

The smell of a woman's asscrack and the outside of her butthole absolutely intoxicates me.

This winter, i've noticed boots are in style with chicks. Ive been getting turned on seeing chicks in knee length skirts wearing dark kneee length high heel boots.

Peace.

Philbert

Banned

:) Slim girls with big tits, round ass, long hair, long legs, hour glass figure, short skirts, tit fucking, bjs, denim, uniforms and unbuttoned blouses.

I was just gonna say...:D
I gotta add, redhead with major freckles, unless she's a brunette with major freckles, then all the rest of that.
Just thinking about it makes my kness go weak!
:spin: :boobies:

Pantyhose (Encasement!), Stockings, Feet, Legs, Tight Asses, Dark Hair (Brunette or Black), Latinas, Lesbians (with strapons or dildos) and some other stuff that I like to keep personal :D

I was just gonna say...:D
I gotta add, redhead with major freckles, unless she's a brunette with major freckles, then all the rest of that.
Just thinking about it makes my kness go weak!
:spin: :boobies:
lol I like redheads with freckles as well. Yes boobies with nice freckles are a major turn on...:boobies: :rubbel:

My current gf is my fetish right now.
She's 24 yrs younger than me, (I'm late 40s) loves it in all her holes, likes me to tongue fuck her arsehole especially. Loves to be choked when she's riding my cock, likes having her face slapped, whips me with a belt, pisses on me and for me .. likes to be fucked naked outdoors .. even does the piss thing there too, likes me to eat my cum from her arsehole then spit it at her .. take my piss in her mouth .. does ATM .. always .. without prompting
and likes all of this and more videoed on my mobile phone so we can watch afterwards.

I'm seeing her next week (she lives out of town) .. she's going to drink her piss from a wine glass and spill it from her mouth over her tits and her beautiful hairless body..
lucky .. damn right I am :) Roll on Tuesday!!

Stockings, corsets, heels, latex, leather.

Glasses and red, red hair.