• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Female babysitter, 20, 'got drunk and had sex with 14-year-old she was looking after

Re: Female babysitter, 20, 'got drunk and had sex with 14-year-old she was looking af

I didn't read every post, but what is a fourteen year old being babysat for? Most likely Xbox360 CoD MW is his babysitter.

claydavis

Major Crimes? Shiiiit.
Re: Female babysitter, 20, 'got drunk and had sex with 14-year-old she was looking af

That kid is a tool. If it had been me I just would have kept my mouth shut. It's a win win situation.

I'd have sex with her as well. Damn right I would. She's gorgeous so she is.

See when I was a kid my parents just left me with a box of snakes to babysit me.

That's nothing, mate. I got Freddy Kreuger!.

Babysitter arrested for having sex with 14-year-old faces fresh charge over another under-age boy

* New accusations against Loni Bouchard, who was also arrested three months ago
* She allegedly plied the boys with alcohol and marijuana

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...having-sex-14-year-old-boy.html#ixzz1YVMSNovA

Loni Bouchard is accused of having a sexual relationship with another 14-year-old

FreeOnes_Anders

Closed Account

I must admit that there was one piece of information that I found rather astonishing in that article:

Sergeant Lowell DePalma said the victim knew the babysitter before the alleged assault took place.

Really? Did he know his babysitter?
You mean... he´d like met her and stuff?
It wasnt just some random girl arriving at his home when his parents were out, forced alcohol down his throat and had her way with him?
Wow... journalism at its peak!

That is the parents fault getting the 14 year old a babysitter, and these great parents didn't seem to do a very in-depth background check haha. I would have asked her for booze too if I had a babysitter at 14. Maybe a male babysitter next time.

The mother would kill a boner though. Good thing she has a hot daughter to vicariously live through.

A lot of "funny" comments here, but seriously, there is a reason we protect minors. Think about it rationally for a change... can a 14 year old make a good decision? :2 cents:

RichardNailder

Approved Content Owner

How would a 14 year old kid even be able to brag about that to friends?

Kid: I had sex last nite!
Friend: No way dude! Who with!?
Kid: err...my uh...errr......

Like what 14 yr old kid wants his friends to know that he has a babysitter? Seriously humiliating, even if you DO get to tap that!

I think most of us would have gotten over that real quick - and all our friends would be begging to borrow our babysitter.

Hell, I'm 50 and you can babysit me anytime - and I'll tell everybody! :D

I wonder how much she'd charge to "baby sit" me? :tongue:

Got a cabinet full of liquor, just sayin' :D

She shouldn't have been charged. 14 is old enough to know what you're doing.

It what the state law is some state I think it 11 year old or 12 year old will you can be home alone.

To have sex with 5 year age difference is most laws .