• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Female babysitter, 20, 'got drunk and had sex with 14-year-old she was looking after

Re: Female babysitter, 20, 'got drunk and had sex with 14-year-old she was looking af

I can't believe how dense some people are (and I'm not singling anyone out). People are just assuming that the boy was the one who complained about it. He's under the age of consent, so it's very likely that his parents took action when they found out what was happening. He doesn't need to be curled up in the corner of the shower crying in order for these charges to apply.

Re: Female babysitter, 20, 'got drunk and had sex with 14-year-old she was looking af

way to go dude, you the man

he will be the coolest kid in school come September

I hear all the macho comments here but if this had been a 20 yo guy babysitting a 14 yo girl everyone would be calling for his hide. Incredible double-standard.
Exactly. All this male bravado is pathetic. If an underage male is the victim of sexual assault he somehow enjoyed it or instigated it? If this was said about an underage girl there would be an outrage, & rightly so. But lets just adhere to gender stereotypes. . .

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.

Exactly. All this male bravado is pathetic. If an underage male is the victim of sexual assault he somehow enjoyed it or instigated it? If this was said about an underage girl there would be an outrage, & rightly so. But lets just adhere to gender stereotypes. . .

Well said!

Facetious

Moderated

Kudos to the daily mail for not letting this ''story'' pass!
...Tabloid news at its best! :nanner::D

It's pedophilia, she should be put in prison the same amount of time as if she were a 20 yr old man. :2 cents:

How would a 14 year old kid even be able to brag about that to friends?

Kid: I had sex last nite!
Friend: No way dude! Who with!?
Kid: err...my uh...errr......

Like what 14 yr old kid wants his friends to know that he has a babysitter? Seriously humiliating, even if you DO get to tap that!

Ya but a baby sitter you fuck would make worth telling

Like what 14 yr old kid wants his friends to know that he has a babysitter? Seriously humiliating, even if you DO get to tap that!

I get what you're saying but most his guy friends that would care about hearing the story wouldn't care he had a babysitter.

That would make his parents look dumb as they are the ones that set up him having a babysitter. His having sex with her would be taking advantage of an embarrassing situation.

I hear all the macho comments here but if this had been a 20 yo guy babysitting a 14 yo girl everyone would be calling for his hide. Incredible double-standard.

:goodpost:

The conversation would go something like this.

Kid - "I got laid last night"

Friend - "Sic!! Who with?"

Kid - "My babysitter!"

Friend - "Wut? You have a babysitter?!?"

Kid - "Ya. And I fucked her last night. We also got drunk. What were you doing last night?"

Friend - "Watching 'How To Train Your Dragon."

Kid - "That's what I thought mufucka. I'm bangin out hoes you won't get to bang 5 years from now. And I'll cross the babysitter off the fantasy list. What's your fantasy list like? Streamers on your bike? A birthday at Mcdonalds? Son, I'd slap the shit outta you if you weren't my friend. Where's your mom at? I wanna get my dick wet."

Friend - ":("

It's pedophilia, she should be put in prison the same amount of time as if she were a 20 yr old man. :2 cents:

but like Daniel Tosh pointed out it's okay for older men to date younger women.

Facetious

Moderated

Shirley you jest! :jester:
This is ridiculous! When I was 20, my g/f was 15!!
Um, well....A very mature 15 y/o I might add. So we lied about our ages... her mum and dad were told that I was 18 and my parents were told that my item was 17, hence, there was only a year difference between us.
It's just a numbers game... manipulate numbers whenever the necessity presents itself.:cool:

Ace Bandage

The one and only.

Yes, of course. And don't call me Shirley.

:mad:

This is ridiculous! When I was 20, my g/f was 15!!
Um, well....A very mature 15 y/o I might add. So we lied about our ages... her mum and dad were told that I was 18 and my parents were told that my item was 17, hence, there was only a year difference between us.
It's just a numbers game... manipulate numbers whenever the necessity presents itself.:cool:

You were 20 and your gf was 15? Dude, that is pretty gross. You belonged in jail.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.

Then what do you think about my great uncle who married his wife of 55+ years when he was 32 and she was 20?

They were both of legal age and free to act how they choose. But nobody trusts a 14 year-old kid to make the right decision. That's why we have laws in place to prevent incidents like this.

It's tough when biology doesn't jive with social norms.

They were both of legal age and free to act how they choose. But nobody trusts a 14 year-old kid to make the right decision. That's why we have laws in place to prevent incidents like this.

I'm totally with that. Part of my point was that I think we have evolved as well in society, and "extreme" (depending on your viewpoint) differences in age were far more acceptable in other generations and this sort of malarkey tends to be pretty blown up by the MSM more currently.

She's hot!! Can she babysit me? :D

Then what do you think about my great uncle who married his wife of 55+ years when he was 32 and she was 20?

15 and 20 is a bigger difference than just the 5 years. I think you know that. 32-20=12, but you can't argue that it is the same as 22-10=12