• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Felicity Fey

Hi, first post here so here goes. These may already be here but as everything just seems to be links and no images these may be reposts. (I didnt have the patience to click on every link....

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator AFA]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator:
And a second...

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator AFA]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Felicity Fey Question

I have other question: how is it possible that on some pictures she has totally different nipples than on the other ones? For example compare those two pics:
felicity-fey00491.jpg

felicity-fey00164.jpg

Good observation. In the pic at the bottom her breasts look totally natural. On top they look a little too round, like she had implants. First pic is a cup size bigger too. Methinks this deserves some additional research.

She obviously hasn`t had a boob job. It could be due to the room in the first pic being colder than in the second, and her nipples have hardened because of this. Either that or she`s feeling particulary horny in the first picture!

I would second Slinger's notion on this one. It's obviously weather conditions in the room that caused the different visual on her breasts in each photo. It very likely could've been that in both photos one was in colder room than another. Another thing I notice in both pictures is Felicity's skin complexion. Obviously in earlier photos she had a darker tan complexion than in later photos. That also has to come to mind here. Out!