• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Felicity Fey

she's our of business. wife now. you can see her new photos in facebook account.
Thanks. But I can't see her real account on facebook. I see one account and there is a one photo from her wedding. Is that her real account? Should I search "Felicity Fey" or "Svitlana Paschenko"?

What happened with Felicity?:confused:
Guys, do you know what she doin' now? I'm her big fan and I wanna know anything...

Judging by her last photos, it was time for her to hang it up. She had lost the "mojo" in my opinion.
Her earlier cute thing was pretty much gone.

Man, I envy the guy who hit that when she was in her prime.

Felicity Fey on the pics and video even with big tits always looks like a modest teenager, but not self-confident woman. All of her erotic sets were soft and chaste. Here are some of the most bold images from Felicity. :boobies:
She is Ukrainian. In real life her name in Russian Светлана Пащенко(Svetlana Pashchenko), in Ukrainian Свiтлана Пащенко(Svitlana Pashchenko)or shortly is Sveta. Now she was not photographed for several years. In the time of nude-modeling Sveta studied in the University of Kiev in the Mechanics and Mathematics Department. In the various Russian forums were people, which claimed that they had studied together with Felicity. They said that she was a good student and she was one of the leaders of trade union of students in the University. Here is a link to YOUTUBE, which shows her social work in 2006. This video has no subtitles, but with a detailed description of what Svetlana said. (I hope the moderators do not delete this link).​
When her erotic sets become known, there was scandal in the university, all people were shocked, because nobody expected it from her. Later, the scandal died down, people are accustomed. During completion of studies Svetlana married. A groom on the photo looks not very good. Probably, before wedding bachelor party was very cool. :D Idiot, millions of men envy him. :facepalm:
More about her is not known. On many forums links that said who it is Felicity Fey in real life were removed or dead. In the popular Russian social networking sites, she is not registered under her maiden name. Most probably now Svetlana engages her family and raises children and trying not to remember her erotic past life. So let's wish her good luck and happiness in her new life! :thumbsup: