• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Felicia Clover / FTV Felicia

This hardcore is meaningless since her body fell apart right before doing it. This is the most BITTERsweet experience I've ever had.

I'm going against the apparent general consensus by saying I absolutely love her curves. I personally think she has gotten hotter and sexier. Felicia is an absolute goddess.

yep much more cuter and curvier!! but after close inspection i think she could stand to tone up the legs a lil bit her n thunder thighs arent a good mix since shes short

I think she still looks good, but she looked better 30lbs ago.

Just watched the scene with her dressed as a maid. Not a bad debut. Very disappointed at the moneyshot though. Talk about anticlimactic. I was stoked to see was gonna taking it in her mouth & not her tits like I was expecting. Then nothing. She's got her mouth open & tongue out, the whole nine yards and the guy dribbles it all on her belly. I was waiting to hear the music they play on the Price is Right when someone loses on a showcase. Bom-bom-ba-bom-bwaaaaaah.

I think she still looks good, but she looked better 30lbs ago.

Just watched the scene with her dressed as a maid. Not a bad debut. Very disappointed at the moneyshot though. Talk about anticlimactic. I was stoked to see was gonna taking it in her mouth & not her tits like I was expecting. Then nothing. She's got her mouth open & tongue out, the whole nine yards and the guy dribbles it all on her belly. I was waiting to hear the music they play on the Price is Right when someone loses on a showcase. Bom-bom-ba-bom-bwaaaaaah.
lol