• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Felicia Clover / FTV Felicia

I second that! Score seems to hire the worst "male talent"! This georgous lady deserves soo much better! I will hereby throw my hat in for the honor!

What I wouldn't give to have this georgous lady to myself for a night or two! With that said, I think Felicia looks absolutely stunning no matter what size or shape! All woman to me! I do feel that score imploys horrible "makeup artists" for thier shoots and pushes some models to pack on a few more lbs. to fit, what they think is the right niche, without letting the models develop the way they want. Just my opinion, but that is one of the main reasons I will never give them a penny of mine again, and I was a loyal subscriber for almost 7 yrs. My hope is that Felicia will branch out on her own again, and I wish her good times and success in doing so!

I LOVE Felicia's Ass!
There's nothing like a soft, creamy white, fat booty. I hope she doesn't start tanning, keep that sweet ass Creamy White Felicia.
Does anyone have any clips of her ON TOP riding cowgirl style while fucking?
I would love to see her big ass jiggling all over the place while she bounces on top of some lucky bastard.