• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Favourite Vampire Film

Jacksson_77 said:
There is a third one of FDTD? Didn't even know that... I loved the first, haven't seen the 2nd.

:hatsoff: Jackson

Yep, the third movie was produced by Robert Rodriguez, i guess that´s why it´s better than the 2nd part.
It´s called "The Hangman´s Daughter".

lost boys. i know its not the best one made, but its just dumb 80's fun.

i also love from dusk till dawn.

i'm not a huge vampire fan, i'm a zombie freak and also like some werewolf movies.

The hammer horror Dracula was good as well ! And if u like Lesbian vampires check out Vampres its made in the 70,s and there 2 lovely women in that its also pretty gory as well

anobody

Banned
blade a vampire movie? pfft it was a way cheesy action movie

interview with a vampire and the other anne rice ones, plus dusk til dawn for a bizarre take on it

1. Bram Stoker's Dracula (Keanu Reevses)
2. Interview with a Vampire
3. Van Helsing(Kate Beckinsale so hot)
4. From Dusk Till Dawn
5. Blade
6. Blade 2 (Can't wait for Blade 3:Trinity)
7. Lost Boys
8. John Carpenters "Vampires"

The Lost Boys...................

Can't get away from Dusk till Dawn. Especially when Salma Hayek pours the tequila down her leg and Tarantino is sucking on her toe, drinking it.:bowdown:

Ranger:glugglug:

I don't particularly care for vampire films, so the best endorsement I'd give any film would be "O.K." With that in mind....

Dusk Till Dawn... didn't care for it

Embrace of the Vampire.... horrible

Lost Boys.... was OK

Blade.... liked the first, second was poor

Bram Stroker's Dracula... OK, only wish it had better acting (Keanu cannot act, or play bass guitar for that matter ;) )

Interview With a Vampire.... overly pretentious film + Tom Cruise makes for a bad combination, see: Mission Impossible 2 :)

A movie no one's mentioned yet: The Hunger... which I thought was pretty good.

Brino said:
I think Interview with the Vampire was suppoed to be pretentious!

Very well.... I found the film's pretentiousness highly annoying. :tongue:

I definetely dig vampires and all, but haven't actually seen a good vampire movie except Coppola's Dracula.

I thought Underworld was going to rule, but it turned out dissapointing.

Carpenter's 'Vampires' had some nice touches I liked, other than that it was just about average.

I don't reckon From Dusk Till Dawn a vampire flick, it's a comedic horror, just as Blade is an action movie and not a vampire flick. I liked them both though.

Lost Boys was ok I guess, but pretty cheesy. But hell, it's the '80's, what'd you expect?

Interview with a Vampire, I liked that one. Haven't seen it lately, but that's one of the few 'old skool' vampire films that I liked.

Buffy the vampireslayer - don't get me started on that chick-flick.

And since we're on the subject, what are you favorite werewolf movies?

I've only seen Silver Bullet and American Werewolf in Paris. Liked them both, can't really remember silver bullet though. Also heard dog soldiers is quite good.

Brino

Banned
I think I saw Dog Soldiers on Sci-Fi but I didnt really like it! I havnt see a whole lot of werewolf movies but it seems like there isnt a whole lot of newer ones out there!

Can any one list some vampire movies which has lot of beautiful females and lot of exposures.........helphelp