• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Favourite Vampire Film

georges

Staff member
dohcvtec said:
1. Bram Stoker's Dracula (Keanu Reevses)
2. Interview with a Vampire
3. Van Helsing(Kate Beckinsale so hot)
4. From Dusk Till Dawn
5. Blade
6. Blade 2 (Can't wait for Blade 3:Trinity)
7. Lost Boys
8. John Carpenters "Vampires"

same order

UNDERWORLD and soon UNDERWORLD 2 i am fairly sure. although it wasn't what i expected it still rocked...bringing in the whole Lupine war mixed with good insights into technology and such made the movie an instant hit in my mind.

i am personally a big Gamer/LARP'r and UNDERWORLD was like a mirror of the Jyhad world. i even heard white wolf tried to sue them for all the simlarities and such.

Lost Boys - classic
Dracula
Interview
Nosferatu

i love the whole vampire mystique and mythology, it's very erotic in nature.

Blade series are all pretty good

haven't seen Van Helsing and have no desire to, i've heard decent things but it looks like more cheese than i have wine so i'll skip it. and John Carpenters 'Vampires' terrible in my opinion...

but no one forget that SciFi is about to release their Vampire movie with none other than John Bon Jovi in it...now that's gotta be an instant classic...oh and yes that should come across dripping with sarcasm...

peace

chadys said:
...but no one forget that SciFi is about to release their Vampire movie with none other than John Bon Jovi in it...now that's gotta be an instant classic...oh and yes that should come across dripping with sarcasm...
Jon Bon Jovi was in "Vampires 2", the sequel of John Carpenter's "Vampires". It was directed by Tommy Lee Wallace. I haven't seen it and probably am not going to do so, because I heard it's crap.
Link to imdb: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0272147/

:hatsoff: Jackson

Its amazing how no one has mentioned Sir Bela Lugosi`s cult classic Dracula from 1931

:confused: :confused:

Come on people

Phil77

Banned
Laibach said:
Its amazing how no one has mentioned Sir Bela Lugosi`s cult classic Dracula from 1931

:confused: :confused:

Come on people

those kinda movies are classic, but far from being a cult classic.

Rocky Horror Picture Show is a cult classic, but not Dracula.

Its a cult classic because it dosent really have a huge fanbase...

Rocky horror is a success and makes Dracula look like an abysmal failure

Phil77

Banned
I always believed a cult classic is a movie that was a bomb when it first came out but then gets a fan following:

Donnie Darko
Fight Club
RHPS
most stoner films.

jod0565

Member, you member...
Anyone remember Salem's Lot and Night Flyer? Oh, and one TV show that scared me was the vampire episode of The Night Stalker - but I was like a kid then.

Hahahaha , dude its all about "The stoned age"

Phil77

Banned
CunningLinguist said:
Was fight club a box office bomb?

technically yes it was, I believe it made less than 50 million.

One of my favorite movies BTW, saw it in the theatres.

I never really got into that flick

lastchance said:
technically yes it was, I believe it made less than 50 million.

One of my favorite movies BTW, saw it in the theatres.
yeah, it's an awesome movie.
One of my top 10.
I know that the dvd made a ton of money though.
It's the only time that I've seen a dvd release go from Special edition, back to regular, and then given in to a demand to be released back on special edition.

You all should check out "Killer Klowns from Outter space"

total cult classic

Laibach said:
You all should check out "Killer Klowns from Outter space"

total cult classic

No fucking way will i watch that again. i wont watch Gacy or It either. I have coulrophobia and i made the mistake of watching killer clowns while i was fucking blitzed out of my mind and I started freaking out.

Wow are you serious ?