• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Favourite play in sports?

Favourite play in sports?

• Homerun

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Triple Play

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Penalty Shot

• Breakaway

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Hail Mary

• Big Hit (NFL)

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Punt Return

• Slam Dunk

• Buzzer Beater

• Big block (NBA)

• Penalty Kicks (Soccer)

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Goalie goal

• Other

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
basketball : buzzer beater (especially when wade hits it for the heat)
baseball: diving catch or double play
football: sack
nhl: hard bodycheck

I added a poll, but the 5 minute time limit is ridiculous.

Here's the options I listed, if a mod see's this, could they fix it up for me?

Homerun
Triple Play
Penalty Shot
Breakaway
Hail Mary
Big Hit (NFL)
Punt Return
Slam Dunk
Buzzer Beater
Big block (NBA)
Penalty Kicks (Soccer)
Goalie goal
Other.

oh so some of my plays are not on the list:(
ok i can sub sack with big hit and double play with triple play

I added a poll, but the 5 minute time limit is ridiculous.

Here's the options I listed, if a mod see's this, could they fix it up for me?

Homerun
Triple Play
Penalty Shot
Breakaway
Hail Mary
Big Hit (NFL)
Punt Return
Slam Dunk
Buzzer Beater
Big block (NBA)
Penalty Kicks (Soccer)
Goalie goal
Other.

This. The greatests ever!

its what happened after, really... "wheres my applesauce?"

I'd say penalty shot, but the spur-of-the-moment breakaway is so much more organic and exciting. All of a sudden you're like "HOLY SHIT!!!".

I meant to put walk off homer.

Those end of the game heroics are what sports are all about. Buzzer beaters in the NBA are where it's at.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND

Other than buzzer beater and slam dunk

Freekicks(soccer)

To get the ball up and down over a few yards is a difficult thing to do, given there is a wall of people 10 yards away. It's just something special when the curl and move in the air

I was at the game at 3:20, parallel to the flight of the ball. I thought there is no way that's going in, then when it hit the top corner the whole stdium went wild. Amzing feeling

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
This is without a doubt the greatest sporting event (Indy 500s excluded) that I have ever attended. Sir Drew Christopher Brees had never beaten the Buckeyes during his four years as a Boilermaker. Purdue was up 24-20 on the Buckeyes with a little over three minutes left. Brees went to throw the ball away out of bounds, slipped, and threw his fourth interception of the game. The Buckeyes returned it to the 1 yard-line before Brees knocked him out of bounds. The Buckeyes went on to punch it in on a third down run. When the Boilermakers got the ball back, Brees threw an incompletion on first down, and then threw the most beautiful pass (in the video below) I've ever seen for a 65 yard TD. Purdue went on to win the game, the conference, and earned a trip to the Rose Bowl.

Overtime goal to win the Stanley Cup. Doesn't get any bigger than that. Patrick fucking Kane with a goal that nobody was able to celebrate. I was watching the game with about ten other people and none of us knew he had scored until he went batshit crazy and jumped on Niemi. Still, helluva fucking shot at that angle.

My favorite Indy 500. I remember this race like it was yesterday. Great battle for the last ten laps between two great young drivers. It ended up being the closest finish in Indy history. Hell of a fucking finish.