• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Favourite Music/Most Hated Music

favorite: country
most hated: western

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
I listen to rock music mainly and I'm very picky on the songs. I listen to songs that have a good tune, but more importantly the lyrics. I love oldies, i.e. 60's music. To me, and I'm not alone in saying that it's the best music the world has ever known.

"Music" (and I use that term loosely) I hate: RAP and HIP-HOP.

I like almost everything, metal, funk, electronica, highlife, post-rock, hip hop, blues, dance, pop, afrobeat, trip hop, the list goes on & on. Its all a matter of taste of course but to only like one type of music is as bizarre to me as saying you only like one type of food! People do get bogged down too much by genre & fashion & I think most people decide,consciously or not, what they like as teenagers & never venture outside their narrow taste. I'm still discovering new music on a practically daily basis. Think it all stems from listening to the legendary radio shows of the legendary John Peel (R.I.P.) Long may it continue!!

Elvis Presley. Even when his health was bad, and he was poppin' all those pills. His voice is one of the greatest ever.

I like a lot of music, but Elvis never leaves my cd-player.

I LOVE Hip-Hop/Rap!!!!! Lil Wayne and Kid Cudi doin work! Not to mention, that alternative stuff is pretty good :nanner: Gotta love Dispatch and Sublime BABY!!!!

Spleen

Banned?
I really love all kinds of music, I have a hugely varied CD collection.

My most favourite is heavy metal, but I listen to a lot of death metal, power metal, hair metal, black metal... Anything really! I don't understand how some people only like one specific genre of music, "Oh my god I hate trash metal!", but fucking get over it, not every band sounds the same, maybe if they tried it they'd find something they like... Speed metal, doom metal, prog-metal, it's all good man!!

The only genre of music I really fucking hate is grind metal, I just can't get into it and don't see what all the fuss is about!

Every genre has something that appeals to me. Don't judge an entire genre based on one or two bands. If you want to find the good stuff, you gots to look for it son.

I like a good selection of music. 50', 60's
I like Rock (all), pop, some country, some western, some rap, I even like some disco. But far and away my favorite is where you can clearly here the music and lyrics.
As for what I just down right hate Gangsta Rap. Everything else I will continue to try and listen too.

Music is a mixed bag for me. I will listen to just about anything but if I don't like it I completely dismiss it and treat it as if it was garbage and not to be thought of ever again. I don't waste time and energy on what I don't like.

I primarily listen to various forms of rock 'n' roll,; concentrating on Punk Rock (I am not and never have considered myself a part of that scene but I have several friends who are.) I love the energy and aggression of punk.
Favorite bands:
Bad Brains
The Buzzcocks
Sex Pistols
The Clash
Bad Religion
Black Flag
Social Distortion

Sorry... have to cut it short be back in a while. But there is more to come.

SgtMarine

Banned
Favorite music: Country and Metal (Toby Keith, Skynard, Brooks and Dunn, Pantera, Hatebreed, Metallica, Motley Crue and many more

hate: todays hip hop, it was wayyyyyy better from the late 80's till about 1995. I think Puff daddy ruined it.

Lust

Lost at Birth
i love all kinds of music. my mom taught music, so me and my siblings grew up exposed to all sorts of tunes.

all my siblings are way older than me and the music they listened to is what i heard the most. so the music that brings back the best memories are old school hip hop, new wave, punk and rave. i was only about 4 or 5 but its what i was forced to listen to lol. i can go from Public Enemy to The Melvins to Selena to Echo and the Bunnymen and not miss a beat.

i cant stand Garth Brooks, Toby Keith and a couple of others in that group. but thats about the only music i could ever say i hated. not a big fan of Celine or Cher but give me their music over Garth and Toby any day.

roronoa3000

Banned
Country music, hardcore rock and techno. I do not like, sorry.

I listen to everything else pretty much. Pop, Rock, Hip-hop, R&B, Rap, Soul, Oldies, etc.

Eminem, Lil' Wayne, Drake, Ne-yo, Fall Out Boy, Micheal Jackson(RIP), 3 Doors Down are my fav artist.

biomech

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
I listen to just about everything. I love metal ie Hatebreed, Walls Of Jericho, Slayer, Lamb of God etc. but I also like Bo Diddley, BB King, Screamin Jay Hawkins, Johnny Cash, Willie Nelson, Little Richard, The Supremes, Toots and the Maytals, Sham69, The 4-Skins, Laurel Aitken, I could keep going.
The only "music" I truly dislike is techno, only because I just cant listen to it,

Music is a mixed bag for me. I will listen to just about anything but if I don't like it I completely dismiss it and treat it as if it was garbage and not to be thought of ever again. I don't waste time and energy on what I don't like.

I primarily listen to various forms of rock 'n' roll,; concentrating on Punk Rock (I am not and never have considered myself a part of that scene but I have several friends who are.) I love the energy and aggression of punk.
Favorite bands:
Bad Brains
The Buzzcocks
Sex Pistols
The Clash
Bad Religion
Black Flag
Social Distortion

Sorry... have to cut it short be back in a while. But there is more to come.

In general I don't like country not because I think it sucks or anything I just can't relate to it. (I'm a city dweller)
I used to listen to hip-hop religiously but not so much anymore because it's not about the skills on the mic anymore only image, it seems the any moron that can write just a hook or half a verse can get a recording deal and the production is boring and lazy.
I like some pop music but that's usually on a case by case basis.
I also love hard rock and heavy metal
favorite bands:
Sepultura
Suicidal Tendancies
Metalica
Helmet
Slayer
Soundgarden
deftones

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
Every genre has something that appeals to me. Don't judge an entire genre based on one or two bands. If you want to find the good stuff, you gots to look for it son.

AKA - "I have a few N'Sync albums in my collection, but I don't know how to bring it up without sounding gay...:confused:"