• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Favourite Movie Quotes

From Knocked UP

Ben's Dad: I love you. You're the best thing that ever happened to me.
Ben Stone: I'm the best thing that's ever happened to you?
Ben's Dad: Yes.
Ben Stone: Now I'm starting to feel a little sorry for YOU..

Debbie: He's playing fetch... with my kids... he's treating my kids like they're dogs.

Excellent movie...I saw it the other night and could not stop laughing.

From Knocked UP

Ben's Dad: I love you. You're the best thing that ever happened to me.
Ben Stone: I'm the best thing that's ever happened to you?
Ben's Dad: Yes.
Ben Stone: Now I'm starting to feel a little sorry for YOU..

Debbie: He's playing fetch... with my kids... he's treating my kids like they're dogs.

Excellent movie...I saw it the other night and could not stop laughing.

dont ruin it for me! i want to see it

one I love from The Departed

Sgt. Dignam: Let's say you have no idea and leave it at that, ok? Zip, none. If you had any idea of what we do, we would not be good at what we do, would we? We would be cunts. Are you calling us cunts?

Leo Getz (Joe Pesci), seeing Chris Rock in the backseat of the car: Hey Riggs, who's the perp? What did ya bust him for?
Lee Butters (Chris Rock): Oh, I'm a perp? You see a young brother in the back of a police car, automatically I'm a perp. Look at my suit, look at my tie. What do I look like, the fuckin' Crip's accountant? Look at this badge, bitch. Check out the gun.
Leo Getz: Whoa, hey hey hey, put the gun down, put the gun down.

From Lethal Weapon 4

Ding-dong! May I interject for a second? As a Burger Shack employee for the past three years, if there's one thing I've learned, it's that if you're craving White Castle, the burgers here just don't cut it. In fact, just thinking about those tender little White Castle burgers with those little, itty-bitty grilled onions that just explode in your mouth like flavor crystals every time you bite into one... just makes me want to burn this motherfucker down. Come on, Pookie, let's burn this motherfucker down! Come on, Pookie! Let's burn it, Pookie! Let's burn this motherfucker down! Let's burn it down! Let's burn it! So you guys maybe should just suck it up and go to White Castle.
~ harold and kumar: go to white castle

"So what now, Jack Sparrow? Are we to be two immortals locked in an epic battle until Judgment Day and trumpets sound?" - Barbossa, "Pirates"

"You're off the edge of the map mate, here there be monsters" - Barbossa, "Pirates"

"Let me learn ya' something young pimp, them hoes is for dough, not for show... ya' hear me?" - Twinky, "Blue Hill Avenue"

"Do you wanna wake up from one o' your stupid naps 'n find Amy nailed to yer garbage bin? Or turn on the radio one mornin' and find out that she came off secon' best in a match with the chainsaw you keep out 'n the shed? Do ya?" - John Shooter, "Secret Window"

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
From Dude, Where's My Car.

Dude, Where's My Car?
Dude, Where's Your Car?
Dude, Where's My Car?
*keeps going for like 2 minutes*

Mine come from the movie Slapshot

" Fucking Machine took my quarter"

"I'm fucking drunk, I not bullshitin yea, I got freakin shit faced on the bus lousie left me, and that son of a bitch over there keeps playing me when he knows I'm shit faced. anyone Checks me into the boards i'm gonna piss allover myself."

"You hired a bunch of retards. They brought their fuckin' toys."

"Your wife's a dyke. Your wife's a dyke. Your wife likes pussy."

"What are you doin?
Puttin' on the foil coach. Want some?"

"Icing is when the puck come down, my arm go up, then play stop then start up"

"She had nipples like hard little rocks and she was rubbin up against me."

More of my fave movie quotes, this time from the hilarious Mel Brooks films Blazing Saddles & Spaceballs.

Blazing Saddles
Hedley Lamarr: Repeat after me: I...
Men: I...
Hedley Lamarr: ...your name...
Men: ...your name...
Hedley Lamarr: [to himself] Shmucks.
[aloud]
Hedley Lamarr: ...do pledge allegiance...
Men: ...do pledge allegiance...
Hedley Lamarr: ...to Hedley Lamarr...
Men: ...to Hedy Lamarr...
Hedley Lamarr: That's *Hedley*!
Men: That's Hedley.

Lili Von Shtupp: Is that a ten-gallon hat, or are you just enjoying the show?

[Bart, disguised as a Klansman, describes his qualifications as a villain]
Bart: Stampeding cattle.
Hedley Lamarr: That's not much of a crime.
Bart: Through the Vatican?
Hedley Lamarr: [smiling] Kinky. Sign here.

Hedley Lamarr: Meeting adjourned. Oh, I am sorry, sir I didn't mean to overstep my bounds, you say that.
Governor William J. Le Petomane: What?
Hedley Lamarr: Meeting is adjourned.
Governor William J. Le Petomane: It is?
Hedley Lamarr: No, you say that, governor.
Governor William J. Le Petomane: What?
Hedley Lamarr: Meeting is adjourned.
Governor William J. Le Petomane: It is?
Hedley Lamarr: Here, sir, play with this.
[Hands the governor a paddleball]

Taggart: Break's over, boys. Don't just lay there gettin' a suntan, ain't gonna do you no good anyhow. Now take this shovel and put it to some good use.
[Bart grabs a shovel and advances on Taggart from behind]
Charlie: Don't do it, Bart.
Bart: Uh-uh, baby, I have to.
Taggart: [to Lyle] Now send a wire to the main office and tell them that I said
[Bart whacks him]
Taggart: OW.
Lyle: Send wire, main office, tell them I said ow, gotcha.

[the Governor is having trouble putting his pen back into its holder]
Hedley Lamarr: Think of your secretary...
[the pen goes straight in]
Governor William J. Le Petomane: Thank you. That's a good one.

Bart: [on grandstand to the townspeople] Excuse me while I whip this out.
[reaches into waistline as crowd gasps and screams; Bart pulls out paper, they sigh with relief]

Hedley Lamarr: You will be risking your lives, whilst I will be risking an almost-certain Academy Award nomination for the Best Supporting Actor.

Taggart: [shouting] We'll head them off at the pass!
Hedley Lamarr: Head them off at the pass? I hate that cliché.
[shoots his foot]

Reverend Johnson: We will now read from Matthew, Mark, Luke...
[stick of dynamite sails in through window]
Reverend Johnson: ... and DUCK.

[Hedley is at Graumann's Chinese Theater]
Female tourist: Look, Irv. I'm in Hedy Lamar's shoes.
Hedley Lamarr: [running by] HEDLEY.

Governor William J. Le Petomane: [whistles] Have you gone beserk! Can't you see that man is a ni...
[realizes he is talking to Bart]
Governor William J. Le Petomane: Hahaha, wrong person.
[goes back to lead Hedley the same way]
Governor William J. Le Petomane: Have you gone beserk? Can't you see that man is a ni?

Hedley Lamarr: [hurrying through the movie theater, but stops at the concession stand] Rasinettes!

Taggart: The William J. Le Petomane Freeway. What will that asshole think of next? Somebody's gonna have to go back and get a shitload of dimes.

Bart: Since you are my guest and I am your host, what would you like to do? What do you do for fun?
Waco Kid: Play chess. Screw.
Bart: Let's play chess.

Bart: Uh, uh 17's my limit on schnitzengrubens
Lily: We could (whispers)
Bart: Baby, I'm not from Havana

Hedley Lamarr: Under crimes it says rape, murder, arson, and rape. You have rape twice.
Criminal: I like rape.
Hedley Lamarr: You'll do fine.

How about some more beans mister Taggert?
Taggert: I'd say you boys had enough.

" I know you gentlemen have been through a lot, but when you find the time, I'd rather not spend the rest of this winter TIED TO THIS FUCKING COUCH!

"You gotta be fuckin' kidding...."

"You guys think I'M crazy! Well, that's fine! Most of you don't know what's going on around here, but I'm damn well sure SOME of you do! You think that thing wanted to be an animal? No dogs make it a thousand miles through the cold! No, you don't understand! That thing wanted to be US!"

"And fuck you too!"

-The Thing

Clarice Starling: If you didn't kill him, then who did, sir?
Hannibal Lecter: Who can say. Best thing for him, really. His therapy was going nowhere.

-The Silence of the Lambs-

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
"This is an oldie but....Well it's an oldie where i come from." - Marty Mcfly in Back To The Future.

slowhand

Closed Account
ARMAGEDDON

Charles "Chick" Chapple: I've never told anyone this before, but I'm afraid of flying. So it would be very embarrasing to die now.

Rockhound: You think that's bad? I owe 100 grand to a fat-ass loan shark which I spent on a stripper named Molly Mounds.

Charles "Chick" Chapple: Boy, that's bad

davey jones:
let no joyful voice be heard! let no man look up at the sky with hope! and let this day be cursed by we who ready to wake. . .the kraken!

pirates of the carribean: dead man's chest.

"You are next!" Bloodsport.

"Whoa? I can't have a hairy chest, B, that's fucked!" Ginger Snaps.

"People run like scared little rabbits, run rabbit, run rabbit, RUN RABBIT, RABBIT!" House of 1000 Corpses.