• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Favourite Movie Quotes

Ricky Roma (Al Pacino) to James Lingk (Jonathan Pryce): All train compartments smell vaguely of shit. It gets so you don't mind it. That's the worst thing that I can confess. You know how long it took me to get there? A long time. When you die you're going to regret the things you don't do. You think you're queer? I'm going to tell you something: we're all queer. You think you're a thief? So what? You get befuddled by a middle-class morality? Get shut of it. Shut it out. You cheat on your wife? You did it, live with it. You fuck little girls, so be it. There's an absolute morality? Maybe. And then what? If you think there is, go ahead, be that thing. Bad people go to hell? I don't think so. If you think that, act that way. A hell exists on earth? Yes. I won't live in it. That's me.

From Glengarry Glenross

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
from John Constantine(Keanu Reeves) to some demon. "This Is Constanine, John Contantine, Asshole."

slowhand

Closed Account
THE HUNT FOR RED OCTOBER

Watson: Y'know, I seen me a mermaid once. I even seen me a shark eat an octopus. But I ain't never seen no phantom Russian submarine.

slowhand

Closed Account
Tin Cup

Romeo Posar: "Am I special?"

Roy "Tin Cup" McAvoy: "Well, if you can remove the sexual overtones and add a golf theme, then Romeo, I am your Juliet."

Lt. Gordon (Gary Oldman) "I never said thank you"
Batman (Christian Bale) "And you'll never have to"

From Batman Begins

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
"All I have in this world is my balls and my word and I don't break 'em for no one,ya understand?"

-Tony Montana in Scarface (Al Pacino)

Lots of good quotes from that movie!

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
From This is Spinal Tap

Nigel: The numbers all go to eleven. Look, right across the board, eleven, eleven, eleven and...

Martin: Oh, I see. And most amps go up to ten?

Nigel: Exactly.

Martin: Does that mean it's louder? Is it any louder?

Nigel: Well, it's one louder, isn't it? It's not ten. You see, most blokes, you know, will be playing at ten. You're on ten here, all the way up, all the way up, all the way up, you're on ten on your guitar. Where can you go from there? Where?

Martin: I don't know.

Nigel: Nowhere. Exactly. What we do is, if we need that extra push over the cliff, you know what we do?

Martin: Put it up to eleven.

Nigel: Eleven. Exactly. One louder.

Martin: Why don't you just make ten louder and make ten be the top number and make that a little louder?

[Pause.]

Nigel: These go to eleven.

Another gem from that flick:

We've got armadillos in our trousers.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
from John Constantine(Keanu Reeves) to some demon. "This Is Constanine, John Contantine, Asshole."

That was a pretty stupid flick. But I dug the part where he beats up the one demon with holy brass knuckles.:D

"You will always remember this as the day you almost caught Captain Jack Sparrow" Jack Sparrow(Pirates)

"im a wizard not a baboon brandishing a stick"(HP #6)(book)

"Hello Clarice"(Hannibal Lector)
and
"Its inevitable Mr. An-der-son"(agent smith)

From "Clue":

Wadsworth: Professor Plum, you were once a professor of psychiatry, specializing in helping paranoid and homicidal lunatics suffering from delusions of grandeur.

Prof. Plum: Yes, but now I work for the United Nations.

Wadsworth: So, your work has not changed.

:rofl:

H

slowhand

Closed Account
Jerry Maguire

Ray: "Jerry, did you know the human head weighs 8 pounds?"

Jerry: "Did you know that troy Aikman in only 6 years has passed for 16,303 yards?"

Ray: "Did you know bees and dogs can smell fear?"

Epic Movie

Willy: Who wants to play with Willy?

Samuel Jackson Look-Alike: I have had it with these goddamn snakes on this goddamn plane!
Susan: Oh, I know, please help!
Samuel Jackson Look-Alike: I have had it with these goddamn snakes on this goddamn plane!
Susan: I know...
Susan: Why do you keep saying that?
Samuel Jackson Look-Alike: Because internet bloggers love when I say, "I have had it with these goddamn snakes on this goddamn plane!"
Susan: Why are you yelling?
Samuel Jackson Look-Alike: Shut up, bitch! I'm always yelling! I'm Samuel Goddamn Jackson!
Susan: [Shocked] Bitch?

xXx: State of the Union

Darius Stone: Wars come and go, but my soldier stay eternal.
Agent Augustus Gibbons: I like that. Who said it? Jefferson? Patton?
Darius Stone: Tupac.

Darius Stone: How's the jaw, General?
Gen. George Octavius Deckert: I think of you every time I chew steak!
Darius Stone: And I thought of you every night I spent in prison!

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
Here are 3 of my favorites...

Movie: SUPER TROOPERS

Fast Food Employee: "So, um, do you want to Dimpa-size your meal for a quarter more?"
Farva: "Do you want me to punch-a-size your face...for FREE?"

Movie: BILLY MADISON

Science Teacher: "So now the cell's happy, but there are these other molecules saying 'HEY...we'd like some energy too', and it uses it's own pigment molecule Chlorophyll to carry out the action. This does not make the ribosomes happy, and poor chlorophyll is caught in the middle of this..."
Billy Madison: "Chlorophyll? More like BORE-ophyll"

Movie: HIGHER LEARNING

Remy: What are you, some kind of queer?
Scott: ...what?
Remy: (Pushes Scott) I should KICK YOUR ASS, makin' moves on me.
Scott: First off...don't ever touch me again. I'll beat you to the FUCKING ground, boy. Second, I ain't no fag. I just wanted to know if you wanted come get a drink with me and my friends, that's all.

Interrogation Sergeant: What's your name? Come on. What's your name? Do you have a name? Do you have a police record? Where are you from?
John Ryder: Disneyland.

- The Hitcher (1986)

"One through nine, no maybes, no supposes, no fractions. You can't travel in space, you can't go out into space, you know, without, like, you know, uh, with fractions - what are you going to land on - one-quarter, three-eighths? What are you going to do when you go from here to Venus or something? That's dialectic physics."

"We train young men to drop fire on people. But their commanders won't allow them to write "fuck" on their airplanes because it's obscene!"

" And I thought: My God... the genius of that. The genius. The will to do that. Perfect, genuine, complete, crystalline, pure."

- Apocalpse Now

dave_rhino

Closed Account
"One through nine, no maybes, no supposes, no fractions. You can't travel in space, you can't go out into space, you know, without, like, you know, uh, with fractions - what are you going to land on - one-quarter, three-eighths? What are you going to do when you go from here to Venus or something? That's dialectic physics."

"We train young men to drop fire on people. But their commanders won't allow them to write "fuck" on their airplanes because it's obscene!"

" And I thought: My God... the genius of that. The genius. The will to do that. Perfect, genuine, complete, crystalline, pure."

- Apocalpse Now

Great movie, very quotable.

"Never get out of the boat, absaloutley god damn right..."

I was thinking of getting "Charlie Don't Surf" Tattooed on my ass :1orglaugh