• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Favorite WRESTLER

WWFallon said:
Yeah, he's not with WWE anymore. Sucks.

his contract will end in 2 days with them, it just sucks because he can't do anything till that period, anyway, it's better than 90 days 3 months ago!! :D

Honorable Mentions:(these guys would definitely make my list of top 20-50 wrestlers of all time.

-Eddie Guerrero
-The Undertaker
-Stone Cold Steve Austin
-Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat
-The Dynamite Kid
-Sting
-Rob Van Dam
-"The Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase
-Owen Hart (R.I.P.)
-Mr. Perfect Curt Hennig (R.I.P.)
-Scott Hall/Razor Ramon
-"Ravishing" Rick Rude (R.I.P.)
-Rowdy Roddy Piper
-Jake "The Snake" Roberts
-Arn Anderson
-Booker T
-"The British Bulldog" Davey Boy Smith (R.I.P.)

...and I know there are many more that I am probably missing, but these were just some some off the top of my head. I may post more as i remember them. Keep on rockin and rollin!!

sexypsycho

Closed Account
All time is Bret Hart...no one better IMHO.

More recently is John Cena....Actually I met him at MSG during a meet and greet session in September..I have a pic that I took with him, which I use as my desktop background. He is quite friendly and sweet in person.

Just found out one of my fav's, Tommy Dreamer is done with is in-ring career. He said he will try out for a writing or road agent posiyion in WWe though. Sucks. He's retiring, Randy Savage is in hiatus, and Undertaker peobably wont be doing it much longer. Guess my 3 will be gone soon.

Sparty4412 said:
i dont like sports that are predetermined

Well I'm glad you took the time to type that out.

Anywho-- Old School Undertaker is my all-time favorite. Nobody gives the "goose bumps" like the dead man. They're never be another one like him.

others include-
Bret Hart-shame he got shafted the way he did. He was the last true "hero" in wrestling.

Ultimate Warrior-cue up theme song and headbang!!!

Mr. Perfect-never know why he wasn't the world champ???

Hulk Hogan-I never trained, I never pray , and I don't take vitamens. But Fuck the Hulkster was cool!!!!

L.O.D.-anyone w/ spikes coming out of their shoulderpads is the fucking man.

Sunny -is my fav. "diva" she was hot and she was "evil" aswell. Sunny didn't embarass herself on the mic like some others .

peewee said:
Sunny -is my fav. "diva" she was hot and she was "evil" aswell. Sunny didn't embarass herself on the mic like some others .

Sunny (Tammy Lynn Sytch) is one of my all-time favorites as well. Regrettably, she has been unable get out of the wrestling business in as timely a manner as she may have originally planned. Now, her appearance isn't quite the way her fans would like to remember her.

These photos are from an April 14, 2004 JCW show in New Jersey.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid114/p0eb1ce31b4780344f5a02a18c6a4e310/f8d5758a.jpg.orig.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?mode=invite&show_all=1&id=4287009765&start=1

I had heard rumors that Tammy had given up the wrestling business in pursuit of a career as a flight attendant. Some may find that laughable for the “original DiVA.” But I think I can understand why her career in the business would foster a love of travel. And perhaps a career as a flight attendant would have been something to satisfy that desire.

She was a co-founder of http://www.wrestlingvixxxens.com with Missy Hyatt. I think they started it with just the two of the them about two or three years ago. Now the site is full of women who aren’t necessarily or directly related with the wrestling business.

Most unfortunate for her inability to leave the wrestling business the unforgiving crudeness of the male-dominated wrestling fan demographic. Yes, she is Sunny. But I’m sure she’s subjected to a lot of ridicule for her current personal appearance.

as a fan who came back after about a six-year absence... i missed the rise of the rock and some of the stone cold/vinnie mac feud... i must say that my favorite wrestlers are from mostly the current stable.

1. triple h... i know he became a pain in the ass for about six-seven months when he pretty much ran the raw show... but to say that the work he did before was nothing but spectacular would be assanine. the mcmahon-helmsley era storyline was probably the best plot they've had in the last five years. and now he's gotten back to just bein a great heel... and to say he's not doin what's good for the company now is downright ignorant.

2. christian... this is the one guy out there that is in dire need of a push. he's great on the mic and NEVER has a bad match. i understand that edge had more of the 'look' they were after for a push, but this guy needs something big in the near future. the line they've got goin with jericho is pretty phenomenal and i'm lookin forward to their cage match this monday.

3. kurt angle... the guy's a talent plain and simple... heel or face this guy pulls it all off... really a shame he's had so many problems with his neck cuz he could've been something extraordinarily special. there's still a chance that he could and i'm hopin like hell that it does happen.

i guess i'll just go with those three for now... i did like hogan, warrior, and luger growin up... mainly cuz i was strictly a mark back then... now i watch some of that stuff and just cringe at the lack of 'wrestling' that actually went on. michaels and hart were the re-innovators of telling the story in the ring and for that they definitely should get their props... just not my particular faves... mainly cuz neither of them were that great at playing the heels when they were given the op. (dx wasn't much of a heel group as much as it was a 'rebellion') that's my words... take them however ya like.

peace :thumbsup:

NWA just got a tv deal with Fox sports. The time slot is fridays at three in the afternoon.

My top five,

HBK
Bret Hart
Ric Flair
Scott Hall
Hollywood Hogan

GQman2121 said:
NWA just got a tv deal with Fox sports. The time slot is fridays at three in the afternoon.

My top five,

HBK
Bret Hart
Ric Flair
Scott Hall
Hollywood Hogan

When is this supposed to take place ?

NWA-TNA Correct ?

O yeah, right now i'm pretty pissed about the product that the WWF's been selling for years now. I stop watching during Football season, just so i can stand watching it during the rest of the year.

It's just so much fluff and not enough wrestling. The matches and some of the the spots are just not entertaining to me.

They really try to make the fans look like complete jackasses, with no kind of memory. Yet with all the sex they try to sell. You can clearly see what ago demographic they go after. It really makes no sense at all.

I really haven't been a hardcore fan since ECW died.

Sweet, thanks 4 the info

:hatsoff: