• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Favorite WRESTLER

I will go completely old school and say the best is in My opinion:
MIL MASCARAS

The Satyr Icon

undertaker (old school) , steve austin (during wwf attitude) , rey mysterio , renne dupree , bret "the hitman" hart , kurt angle, ric flair , eddie guerrero and mike foley

I understand that we are all entitled to our own opinions, and there is no right or wrong answer to this question. And we're all entitled to our own tastes. Just wondering, because of some of the favorites named, what's the consensus on what makes a good wrestler?

I think the basic list consists of, but is not confined to:

1.In-Ring Performance (including the following)
a.technical
b.brawling
c.selling

2.Charisma
a.mic work
b.personality or character

Dick Hardly said:
My God, she looks like a female Bobby Heenan in that pic!

As for the comments, I don't see how that keeps her in the business. If anything, it should be a sign that she needs to get out. Besides, she has no one to blame for her condition but herself. So I'm sorry if I seem harsh or crude, but I have a hard time generating sympathy for someone who not only dug their own hole, but is still digging it.

MightyKrendall said:
My God, she looks like a female Bobby Heenan in that pic!

As for the comments, I don't see how that keeps her in the business. If anything, it should be a sign that she needs to get out. Besides, she has no one to blame for her condition but herself. So I'm sorry if I seem harsh or crude, but I have a hard time generating sympathy for someone who not only dug their own hole, but is still digging it.

Sometimes, in life, you have to play the hand you're dealt. I'd say Tammy is doing just fine at that.

I wonder what Stacy Kiebler (or any DiVa) will look like in 10-20 years (considering what Sable looks like now). And I wonder what cards she'll have to play since she dropped out of college in pursuit of fame with then WCW and now WWE. I can see it now, when the pics of some skinny, knock-kneed broad with ratty, blond hair, working some indy promotion in Stankonia, Georgia, surfaces... I guess you'll be calling her a crack whore too?

If her career and looks are destroyed due to drug addiction, then yes I'll call her a crack whore. If she just gets old, then no.

On a totally unrelated topic, I've taken over for Scott Keith on reviewing SmackDown!. Rate my first review here.

MightyKrendall said:
If her career and looks are destroyed due to drug addiction, then yes I'll call her a crack whore. If she just gets old, then no.

On a totally unrelated topic, I've taken over for Scott Keith on reviewing SmackDown!. Rate my first review here.

As far as I know, the whole myth (work) about her and Candido using was just that... a rouse "shoot-work" masterminded by Paul Heyman. We all know the business is not clean. But unless you have first-hand proof that Sunny used crack or cocaine, I'd say the crack whore comments are out of line.

as to criteria... I chose performance and selling to the crowd and fan charisma
since we all know results are pre-determined.
If results were not pre-determined my top three choices based on mere wrestling skills would be: bruno sammartino, bob buckland or a real olympic wrestling champ like kurt angle.
but since pro wrestling in recent history turned into sports entertainment/ and results pre-determined it is hard to say who is the best so I will just list those I enjoy watching= besides women wrestling, I enjoy watching the following: ultimate warrior, hulk hogan, terry taylor (before being called the red rooster which I think is lame) since he was a perrenial underdog, old school undertaker, the old Kane, shawn michaels just to name a few of the recent ones, john cena is pretty entertaining as well as a fan fave.

Last edited:
I've had many favorites over the years.

Some were ...

The Magnificent Muraco (or Don 'The Rock' Muraco ...the original Rock)

Paul 'Mr. Wonderful' Orndorff

Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

"Macho Man" Randy Savage

Kamala - The Ugandan Headhunter

Yokozuna

Bret Hart

Mick Foley

'Stone Cold' Steve Austin

The Rock

I don't watch it much anymore because I feel the writing is very poor ...(or maybe I just grew out of it). I do love Stacy Keibler and Tori Wilson, though. The females are the only reason I tune in from time to time now.

Last edited:
Well i'm not watching wrestling anymore, but i thought that The Rock was pretty cool... Chris Jericho and Edge are good also, maybe its because they are canadian...

Ricky The Dragon Steamboat!, by far, also gotta love kurt angle. right now im more interested in UFC and other MMA brands. i love spike tv's new ultimate fighter show, only problem is i know who wins cause hes a friend of mine, or so he tells me he wins, i dont think i should say so i wont...lol

None...well, maybe Trish Stratus cause shes hot but I dont watch wrestling....Wrestling is a farce, i know its "Sports Entertainment", but i just hate the fake aspect of the whole thing, it does nothing for me knowing its scripted and the outcome has been decided before a match even begins. But hey if you like it, more power to you, i dont knock you if you like it, its just not my cup of tea, id rather watch real sports...just my opinion thats all.

Superfly

Closed Account
Been a fan for many years..The Undertaker is my favourite...Also enjoy watching Randy Orton, Kane, and Kurt Angle.