• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

favorite tv comedy of all time

best tv comedy shows of all time

• mash

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • newhart

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • i love lucy

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • the honeymooners

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • king of queens

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • cheers

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • freinds

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • seinfeld

Votes: 17 53.1%
  • frasier

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • gilligans island

Votes: 3 9.4%

• Total voters
I think "I Love Lucy" is probably the greatest sit com of all time. It was way before my time so I voted based on what I watched.

1. Frasier---the best writing, the best acting. Great from Season1 to the end although the finale blew. Frasier and Roz should've gotten married.

2. Seinfeld--weak in the beginning...strong at the end. Still great today.

3. Cheers--awesome. The best of that NBC Thursday Night lineup (Pre Seinfeld).

"The Andy Griffith Show" up to the point when Don Knotts left the show.

Barney Miller.

I know I'm dating myself here but there was a show called "Soap" that broke thru many cultural barriers and allowed the later shows to exist. It was the first show to have topics such as homosexuality, marital infidelity, impotence, interracial marriage, and gay parenting. It may seem common now but this show blazed trails.... even if it did result in Billy Crystals career - I still like the show. :thumbsup:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soap_(TV_series)

I know I'm dating myself here but there was a show called "Soap" that broke thru many cultural barriers and allowed the later shows to exist. It was the first show to have topics such as homosexuality, marital infidelity, impotence, interracial marriage, and gay parenting. It may seem common now but this show blazed trails.... even if it did result in Billy Crystals career - I still like the show. :thumbsup:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soap_(TV_series)

Soap was very funny.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Seinfeld, Cheers, Friends, The Simpsons, American Dad, Family Guy, Joey, Scrubs, Married with Children, Fresh Prince of Bel Air .

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
I forgot Two and a Half Man and Family Guy(the English speeking version is better than the German one).

and I liked Full House a lot as I was a kid.