• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

favorite Stephen King-based movie?

favorite Stephen King-based movie?

• 1976 Carrie

Votes: 7 6.4%
  • 1980 The Shining

Votes: 31 28.2%
  • 1984 Children of the Corn

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • 1989 Pet Sematary

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • 1990 Misery

Votes: 14 12.7%
  • 1994 The Shawshank Redemption

Votes: 38 34.5%
  • 1999 The Green Mile

Votes: 12 10.9%
  • 2007 1408

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • 2007 The Mist

Votes: 12 10.9%
  • Other (Secret Window, Dreamcatcher, Apt Pupil, Dolores Claiborne, Sleepwalkers, etc)

Votes: 29 26.4%

• Total voters

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Apparently I picked Carrie and The Shining a long time ago. I stand by it.

I once read a great book by Stephen King and Peter Straub called The Talisman. Really good. I remember on the cover it stated that it was soon to become a "Major Film."

Alas I was unable to find this film and don't think it was ever made, but it could have been tremendous.

Anyone know if it indeed ever made it on to celluloid?

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
I once read a great book by Stephen King and Peter Straub called The Talisman. Really good. I remember on the cover it stated that it was soon to become a "Major Film."

Alas I was unable to find this film and don't think it was ever made, but it could have been tremendous.

Anyone know if it indeed ever made it on to celluloid?

They are making a miniseries next year. I can't find anything on The Talisman becoming a film, though.

I vote for the movie about a super flu wiping out most of humanity with Randall Flagg as the bad guy!. That movie kicks some serious bottom!. Randall Flagg: "Rubadubdub, thanks for the grub!" class line that, and one that the Simpsons ripped off once.

Then of course there is the three hour version of Salem's Lot as well. It is good. And let's not forget The Mist, but this is because I have a hard on for Marcia Gay Harden who played the religious nut in The Mist.

GAF if it's not a movie but " THE STAND ">>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>everything in the cosmos