• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

favorite Stephen King-based movie?

favorite Stephen King-based movie?

• 1976 Carrie

Votes: 7 6.4%
  • 1980 The Shining

Votes: 31 28.2%
  • 1984 Children of the Corn

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • 1989 Pet Sematary

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • 1990 Misery

Votes: 14 12.7%
  • 1994 The Shawshank Redemption

Votes: 38 34.5%
  • 1999 The Green Mile

Votes: 12 10.9%
  • 2007 1408

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • 2007 The Mist

Votes: 12 10.9%
  • Other (Secret Window, Dreamcatcher, Apt Pupil, Dolores Claiborne, Sleepwalkers, etc)

Votes: 29 26.4%

• Total voters
The Green Mile

IT...I still hate clowns to this day b/c of that movie

mr google

Banned
Misery. The scene where that crazy woman (Kathy Bates) bashes James Caan feet to bits was classic and it's a great movie.

I came across this old British show called "Here Come the Double Deckers". If you're British, you might remember it, but as an American, it's foreign to me.
I saw this picture of the main cast and all I can think is "The Losers Club" from "IT".
You've got the fat kid (Ben), the black kid (Mike), the kid in the glasses (Ritchie), the little pussy (Eddie), the girl (Beverly), then the other two who might as well be Bill and Stan.
here%20come%20the%20double%20deckers%2031560grandeed5.jpg

stephen-king_s-it-1990-tommy-lee-wallacea.jpg

I wish there were a proper "The Stand" movie, even if it's a trilogy of 3 hour movies each. But I voted "The Mist". Now, "The Shinning" is a classic, no doubt, but "The Mist" is a rare movie that actually improves on the book. The ending in the movie was................. to quote Keanu: woah!! Even Stephen King said that he wished he had thought of that ending.

I wish there were a proper "The Stand" movie, even if it's a trilogy of 3 hour movies each. But I voted "The Mist". Now, "The Shinning" is a classic, no doubt, but "The Mist" is a rare movie that actually improves on the book. The ending in the movie was................. to quote Keanu: woah!! Even Stephen King said that he wished he had thought of that ending.

HBO should seriously look into The Stand as an epic mini-series. It would be right up their alley and they could do it justice if they put it in the right hands.