• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Favorite serial killer

coolest slayer of 'em all?

• Total voters

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
I thought a serial killer had to kill 5 or more people , to be classed as a serial killer , old Jack only done 4 so he isnt even a serial killer :tongue::tongue:

I thought he dun in 6 dollymops?

He did kill 6

The public fascination with the 1888 killings of six prostitutes in the seamy Whitechapel section of London has not dimmed even after the passage of almost a century and one quarter.

http://georgian-victorian-britain.suite101.com/article.cfm/jack_the_ripper

I guess I'll mention the Zodiac since he hasn't been mentioned yet. I didn't know he existed until he was referenced in the 3rd Exorcist.

Jack the Ripper.

The case itself is extremely interesting, and the theories to have come out on who he actually was are interesting as well to say the very least. If I have a fav, I suppose it would be him.

Ed Gein

Mainly because of how bizarre this case was. And due to the case, and individual in certain respects being the inspiration for fictional silver screen villains like Norman Bates, Leatherface, and Buffalo Bill.

Ted Bundy

A very prolific serial killer, and one that had that whole Patrick Bateman thing going. By being well educated, and what some women would call, handsome. He was able to be quite successful in racking up a large body count, as well as evading capture. And even when he did get caught, I think he escaped a time or two even after that!

I voted for Jack the Ripper but how is the Zodiac Killer not an option? They still haven't caught him and the guy that the movie made it look whom it was was later proven that it wasn't him. How is he not here? This is also a weird question and some of the responses are kinda creepy calling some of these people 'cool' and stuff