• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

favorite serial killers???

You're a nut. I don't want people to die.

Really? Huh. I could've sworn you said something like,
... I hope to see mass murders and crime in Maryland. :elaugh:
at some point. Did I just imagine that? Maybe I just thought you said
when what you actually said was
. :dunno: :confused:

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
Elizabeth Báthory

I don't like the "favorite" idea, I think it's more like "which serial killer do you find most fascinating". Because even though what they did was terrible and unforgivable, it IS still fascinating.

Didn't she used to bathe in their blood?

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
There's nothing wrong with reading books about serial killers, and their crimes. As long as you don't get a boner, and the urge to rub one out, you're doing alright.

I've seen Luther advertised on BBC America and it looks pretty good. I'll have to check Netflix.

It's fucking excellent. Unfortunately, they only make 4-5 episodes a season. The last season just premiered on BBC America last month, so it might be on demand or something still if you decide yo like the show.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
It's fucking excellent. Unfortunately, they only make 4-5 episodes a season. The last season just premiered on BBC America last month, so it might be on demand or something still if you decide yo like the show.

I've watched four episodes on Netflix so far and I can't wait to watch the rest. I have competition for the television these days and Netflix has been a bastard lately for streaming on my computer. No doubt, Alice Morgan > Nicole Wallace.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
I'll watch anything that has anyone who appeared on The Wire. And Idris Elba (Luther) was Stringer Bell - so I became a fan of Luther on Day 1. Luther is fantastic! And yep, Alice is one creepy, sociopathic, serial killing babe.

But yeah, I know the frustration; it's presented more as a mini-series than an actual series. I haven't had time to watch the one week series marathon either. :(

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
I caught the fifth episode of season 1 yesterday, I didn't see that coming. Had there been any foreshadowing about Ian? He seemed a bit, to borrow some Brit slang, dodgy in the last couple of episodes but I would have never guessed what happened. Great series. Hoping to catch the last episode of season 1 sometime in the next few days.

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
I'll watch anything that has anyone who appeared on The Wire.

So, that means you'll watch "Homicide - Life On the Street", "Homicide: The Movie", "Law & Order," "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit," "Law and Order: Trial By Jury", " "The X-Files," "The Beat," "Sesame Street," , "Arrested Development" and "30 Rock" . :D

John Munch

I'm sure I missed at least one...

Weird topic but if I had to say. Jack the Ripper of course. Whoever it was did the job and never got caught. Killed maybe.... caught nope.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Ed Kemper was never caught, he turned himself in and he was much nastier than Jack the Ripper.

Yes he did...with a trunk full of weapons...and if I'm not mistaken, after they found the headless corpse of his mother. He used to like to do that to the young coeds he killed. Never read a full book about him though...never seemed to be able to find one at the library.