• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Favorite Science-Fiction item

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
So,

lately german TV has shown the mini-series of 'Back to the Future' again.

I was wondering... What sci-fi gadget would you like to have? I could settle for the souped-up DeLorean, but maybe you got better ideas?

Hondarobot

Banned
Interesting question, but too many variables.

I'll assume you don't mean an actual functioning item (that list would be endless, with a functional TARDIS near the top). If we're just talking about a cool movie prop, I'd go with the lead characters pistol in Accion Mutante, because that was a cool gun.

Another option would be to determine the most valuable prop, sell it, and buy whatever you want, but that seems kinda boring.

A desert speeder would be a great vehicle for the commute to work. No, strike that, I'll take an AT-AT. Fuck traffic, I'm just stepping over it. :cool:

Do you have any One-Rings in stock?

And the only reason I had a flip phone for a very long time and refused to switch to a smart phone until recently....

432px-20090704-1971_StarTrekTOSCommunicatorReplica.jpg

But I wouldn't mind a holodec...think of the possibilities!

Natalie Portman's corpse. :drool2:

Assuming we are talking about things that would work in real life if we got them, I think a holodeck from Star Trek would have to up near the top of my list. The replicators from the show would be near the top also.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
The machine from Dark City would come in handy.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
That machine that materializes hot girls to fuck right in your living room from Logan's Run.
Nuclear mini-sub from Escape From L.A.
Those little spy robot insect thingamajigs from Minority Report.
Any one of those kickass guns, or that mind eraser, from Men In Black

Hondarobot

Banned
I have been meaning to watch this movie for like 6 years but I always forget to buy it. Is it as good as everyone else tells me it is?

I watched Dark City when it first came out, and it's a well made movie. Not a great movie, but interesting.

It reminds me of an interview I saw with John Landis when he was asked his opinion about the original "The WolfMan"

Landis: "It's a great movie, lot's of amazing technique. But you do have to wonder why a 'Wolf Man' is strangling people to death. Why would a wolf know anything about strangling?"

LOL. Dark City has a lot of story problems, it's pretty cool despite the fact.

One of the phasers from Star Trek

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
I have been meaning to watch this movie for like 6 years but I always forget to buy it. Is it as good as everyone else tells me it is?

I really enjoyed it. I liked the premise of the film, and the way it was executed.

My girlfriend thought it was the worst movie in the history of man. I think she seriously considered ending our relationship after I made her watch it.

Emperor Wang's "Sex Ray" from Flesh Gordon!!

flesh+gordon+01.jpg

I watched Dark City when it first came out, and it's a well made movie. Not a great movie, but interesting.

It reminds me of an interview I saw with John Landis when he was asked his opinion about the original "The WolfMan"

Landis: "It's a great movie, lot's of amazing technique. But you do have to wonder why a 'Wolf Man' is strangling people to death. Why would a wolf know anything about strangling?"

LOL. Dark City has a lot of story problems, it's pretty cool despite the fact.

Thanks I still might rent it.

I really enjoyed it. I liked the premise of the film, and the way it was executed.

My girlfriend thought it was the worst movie in the history of man. I think she seriously considered ending our relationship after I made her watch it.

:1orglaugh Maybe I will watch it without my other half.

A fully operational death star.

What would you do with such immense power?