• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Favorite Science-Fiction item

A fully operational death star.

I assume you are going to do something about those pesky exhaust port problems they seem to have. Maybe have some one way force fields at their entrances or just eliminate them altogether. That's a lot of manpower building on just to have one of those chain reaction deals be caused by a couple of pilots coming after you. :D

Hondarobot

Banned
All things considered, I'm not seeing anything in this thread that would be cooler than a TARDIS.

Not Dr. Who's TARDIS, but one that actually worked reliably.

cant decide between blade runner or they live... yes, im saying they live is scifi

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Guys, I can't begin to guess what will be posted on page 5 of this thread LOL

Keep it coming, there a re a LOT of SciFI showsa round, and a lot of books, too :2 cents:

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Isn't a towel the best answer here? :dunno:

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
The full Predator stealth suit complete with shoulder mounted energy weapon. I'd have some fun with that.

Clayrabeau

Official Checked Star Member
^ Isn't Siri close enough?

Also, once we get to full on ships, is there really anything else? A Federation Starship, a "reliable" TARDIS, or a Battle cruiser (I'd prefer one from BSG to those in BAB5, but that's me)... All of these are pretty freaking massive... Though, I suppose we could start tallking about Dyson Spheres... Or is that just going too far?

Fuck it, I'm going to scale back down and go with the towel... And a holodeck, because I've always kind of wanted to fist fuck Deanna Troi :drool2:

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
^ Isn't Siri close enough?

Also, once we get to full on ships, is there really anything else? A Federation Starship, a "reliable" TARDIS, or a Battle cruiser (I'd prefer one from BSG to those in BAB5, but that's me)... All of these are pretty freaking massive... Though, I suppose we could start tallking about Dyson Spheres... Or is that just going too far?

Fuck it, I'm going to scale back down and go with the towel... And a holodeck, because I've always kind of wanted to fist fuck Deanna Troi :drool2:

I wnat to have you, me and Troi on that Holodeck right now. Real hard ;)

Hondarobot

Banned
The problem with these "wish" threads is that these deals always go bad in science fiction. You'd get the TARDIS, but not the key to get inside, for example.

:troll2:

(Honestly I just made this post so I could use the troll emoticon, that thing is funny as hell)

:1orglaugh