• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Favorite Rapper

on

Closed Account
there's no way to name a favourite rapper, not even worth mentioning a top ten!

Rap sucks...:(

I could party with you girl. :nanner:

Seriously though, I don't have problem with what you say (in fact to a certain extent I endorse it), but I am/was a DJ so I play everything. Even before that I gravitated to what sounded good or had a good beat or was just catchy. Actually, my dream job (still) is to be a record producer. Being I'm still in my 20s I haven't given up on that dream yet, but the scene where I'm at requires a lot of luck and a lot of hard work to make it. You honestly, literally, have to either be on the east or west coast to make it, but the industry, with the introduction and help of the Internet continues to help smaller artists get out there.

Dr. Dre
Snoop Dogg
Jay-Z
Busta
Biggie
2-Pac
Atmosphere
Brother Ali
Asop Rock
Andre 3000
Big Boi
Jedi Mind Tricks
Sage Francis
Bone Thugs N Harmony

and sadly T.I :( (his shit is catchy as fuck and I hate that I like it)

I could party with you girl. :nanner:

Seriously though, I don't have problem with what you say (in fact to a certain extent I endorse it), but I am/was a DJ so I play everything. Even before that I gravitated to what sounded good or had a good beat or was just catchy. Actually, my dream job (still) is to be a record producer. Being I'm still in my 20s I haven't given up on that dream yet, but the scene where I'm at requires a lot of luck and a lot of hard work to make it. You honestly, literally, have to either be on the east or west coast to make it, but the industry, with the introduction and help of the Internet continues to help smaller artists get out there.

I'm glad somebody doesn't think rap is great and being a DJ you almost have no choice but to put a little of it in there on occasion.

I guess Afficial Nastee is a real LOVER of rap since he thought he would be funny and give me a negative rep based on his own opinion. Some people are so full of their own opinions they can't seem to be open minded to other peoples opinion...what a funny guy...love it :1orglaugh

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
I'm glad somebody doesn't think rap is great and being a DJ you almost have no choice but to put a little of it in there on occasion.

I guess Afficial Nastee is a real LOVER of rap since he thought he would be funny and give me a negative rep based on his own opinion. Some people are so full of their own opinions they can't seem to be open minded to other peoples opinion...what a funny guy...love it :1orglaugh

If you just say "rap sucks" without any REASON why you think it sucks I think your opinion sucks....
For example , I think rnb sucks cuz it's full off bullshit and things that only 14/15 year old girls can relate too. Plus if a man starts doing rnb, most of the time I think he's gay , now that's giving an opinion....

And ow yeah I LOVE Rap!

Can I have sex with you? :wave::nanner::hatsoff::)

Thats funny coming from a girl who has a name that sounds like a rapper! :kiss:

You have a good point there...but the name Sparky Shortz actually was created about 6 years ago when I was working on a vehicle in short shorts and I accidentally cause a spark when I touched something that wasn't grounded...the name stuck ;)

And by the way...thanks for the rep :thumbsup: