• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Favorite Rapper

E40 hands down. Been listenin to his shit since The Mail Man, Federal, and all that old stuff with B-Legit and the Sickwidit crew. Yay Area!

since people came in the "punk thread"just to say they hated punk,i feel the right to say i dont like rap in general...

maybe outkast or missy elliot are ok,they at least try to push the limits a little.

i do have to admit that dont hate rap with real music in background,i mean real instruments,like rap metal etc...

Re: Favorite Rapper(s)

right now, rhymefest, and anything kanye west that NOT a sample..:thumbsup:

Talib Kweli, Mos Def, Jay-Z, Snoop, and.. too many other legends to mention..

:2 cents:IMO, the easiest way to tell the difference between true hip-hop and garden variety 'hit or miss' rap is this: good hip-hop has a beat and a flow you have'nt heard anyone else do before.. while most any other rap song is another clever sample put in front of the consuming media at the right time..:pimpdaddy

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
Eric b & Rakim- *Eric b is president* from their debut album Paid in Full

Reynolds Aluminum

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
did i go already? hmm. for me, its easy. i dont like rap because i cant relate to it. of course, there's one exception: eminem. i love his work, and i relate to him in many ways.

dave_rhino

Closed Account
I liked Eminem when he was singing about being poor. After 8 Mile he was too famous for his own good, and his music seemed to get too emotional.

I loved Proof from D12 (Eminems side-kick) and I was actually devastated when he got killed.

Wu-Tang work really well together as rappers, especially Ol' Dirty Bastard who was my favourite but then he died too! Argh.

The best rappers are the one's who can freestyle. Making up coherent lyrics in your head that rhyme at speed takes talent and intelligence.