• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Favorite racing games?

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
The three NFS: Hot Pursuit(especially 2), Mario Kart 64 and Diddy Kong Racing.

Prod3

Expect Nothing and Appreciate Everything
From the consoles / games machines ive had:

Amiga - Lotus Esprit Turbo Challenge II & Skidmarks

N64 - Re-Volt

X-Box - Burnout Revenge

Atari 2600: Grand Prix, Enduro
NES: R.C. Pro-Am 1 and 2, Rad Racer, Excitebike
Sega Master System: OutRun, Enduro Racer
Genesis: OutRun, OutRun 2019, OutRunners, Road Rash 1, 2, and 3, Super Monaco GP
Super NES: F-Zero, Super Mario Kart, Rock N Roll Racing, Stunt Race FX, Uniracers
PS1: Gran Turismo 2, Destruction Derby, Need For Speed III: Hot Pursuit
N64: Mario Kart 64, Diddy Kong Racing, San Francisco Rush, Cruis'n USA
Dreamcast: 4x4 Evolution, Hydro Thunder, San Francisco Rush 2049, Tokyo Xtreme Racer 1 and 2, Demolition Racer: No Exit
PS2: Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit 2, Need For Speed Underground 2, Need For Speed Most Wanted, Gran Turismo 3, Midnight Club II, Midnight Club 3, Burnout 3, Test Drive Unlimited, Tokyo Xtreme Racer 3
Xbox: 4x4 Evo 2, Outrun 2
Gamecube: Mario Kart: Double Dash, Burnout 2
360: Test Drive Unlimited, Burnout Revenge
DS: Mario Kart DS

Yeah, I've played a LOT of racing games...

Patrick_S

persona non grata
Burnout Revenge

Rad Racer for NES is one of the best games ever created.The graphics was awesome and the stage design was revolutionary. The music was classic and up to this day is still awesome. I remember rubbing out my 'A' button (which was for Gas)on my controller playing Rad Racer nonstop.
Now for PS1 I have Need for Speed 3 Hot Pursuit,the first one that had the police chases and that game is rated as one of the best racing games of all time. It was tons more fun than Gran Turismo because of it's arcade style gameply,music and overall fun factor.
The Underground series of Need For Speed borrowed heavily from The Fast and Furious movie and the ability to modify your car features which was a first for any Need For Speed made that game an instant classic.But it lacked the police chases.Need For Speed Most Wanted is my overall favorite racing game. That game allowed you to modify the car specs,visuals,etc and still put in place the police chases.That game was truly awesome and up to this day no other racing game is as fun as that one.